What role do you think cows play in shaping ecosystems, and how might their significance change in the future?

Enot1964

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 5, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Disagree, Fish is clearly superior
Taste better, healthier, and fish are used in medicine way more often
I'm judging the flavor. As for fish, I don't like halibut, flounder. Even salmon steaks (I cook them from time to time) are inferior to veal steaks in all respects.
Although everyone has their own tastes. Some people love spinach...
Health benefits are secondary for me. The main thing is taste and culinary qualities.

Reactions: 1 user

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
I don't like whitefish and it's hard to improve on a medium-rare steak.

crimx42

Registered
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I'm judging the flavor. As for fish, I don't like halibut, flounder. Even salmon steaks (I cook them from time to time) are inferior to veal steaks in all respects.
Although everyone has their own tastes. Some people love spinach...
Health benefits are secondary for me. The main thing is taste and culinary qualities.
I guess its unfair of me to make the matchup 1 species of bovine against all species of fish

CambionDreamer

Registered
Feb 13, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Something people forget is that once any cattle outlive their usefulness to humans (be that "outlawing" consumption of animal products or stopping their gas) they become endangered overnight. Practically nobody is eccentric enough to keep the large, smelly, high maintenance, expensive nuisances alive for giggles.

stangnomez

Registered
Lewd
Feb 14, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Something people forget is that once any cattle outlive their usefulness to humans (be that "outlawing" consumption of animal products or stopping their gas) they become endangered overnight. Practically nobody is eccentric enough to keep the large, smelly, high maintenance, expensive nuisances alive for giggles.
They're already effectively extinct in the wild

Where do these threads keep coming from? what the fuck?
It's getting harder to justify blatant coin farming in the existing threads

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Of people who want LC or are bored perhaps?
Coin farming, that user made already many pointless threads like this.

Earlybird

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I don't believe Cows shape the eco-system. Steak is delicious and never want cows to go away. The same people who tell you cows are an existential climate issue are the same trying to sell you lab grown and veggie meat.

Reactions: 1 users

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
If you have the money and the desire. Go to all inclusive sex resort in the Dominican Republic.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Jul 11, 2024.

4rcan1st

The traveler has come
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Coin farming, that user made already many pointless threads like this.
then this is the most inefficient LC farming method ever. Has been at it since january and still don't have m+? I'm close to p4 and haven't been here that long....

• Thinking

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
then this is the most inefficient LC farming method ever. Has been at it since january and still don't have m+? I'm close to p4 and haven't been here that long....
OP has Members+ and even Prestige 1. :unsure:

4rcan1st

The traveler has come
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
OP has Members+ and even Prestige 1. :unsure:
In my world, This thread had a single page and the guy at the top was OP
You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
In my world, This thread had a single page and the guy at the top was OP
But he also has Membes+ and Prestige 2 even. :oops:

LUVGAMZ23

Registered
Lewd
Mar 1, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I try my fucking best to not abuse the system. Then again, I didn't make the system. I was perfectly happy lurking... yet... here we are.

Rules predict behaviour. Not devs / board mods. Rules. Of the easiest ways to get LC. Post = 5 LC. Get Likes = 5 LC (tough since like for like is moderated against). Make a thread = 7 LC. The rest are high end behaviours (make games, threads about your game, etc...). Ergo... as many have said = 7 LC > 5 LC = Make a new thread.

Me? I made ONE Thread to get the 7... then I try to contribute with comments while putting in as much as my personality as possible. So, I get it. It frustrating to see this... but I didn't make the rules. Again, devs, board mods, etc... , closed access unless we do X. The people that weren't doing X before... we didn't like it. So, we will treat X for LC... the same way we scrub a toilet bowl. As efficiently as possible. When a board mod tells me "Don't do Y."... I stop doing Y... but I continue scrubbing.

So, back to the OP... no clue about cows except... I don't like Mad Cow but I do like burgers. Does that count as a reply?

Last edited:

4rcan1st

The traveler has come
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
But he also has Membes+ and Prestige 2 even. :oops:
once again, my world works in slightly different and mysterious ways :ROFLMAO:

had no idea you could remove those things from there.

Back
Top Bottom