Theme editor

How do you feel about glasses?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acindil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 965
I am indifferent about glasses, can do with or without them but as said above they do add to one's charm (usually) rather than take away. Though, I must interject with the copypasta:

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in Hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?
 
Normal glasses are fine, but I do like sunglasses and then they are removed to reveal beautiful eyes.
 
Personally I have no preference over whether or not someone wears glasses as long as they go with whatever aesthetic the person has.
 
Hopefully I didn't mess up and post this in the wrong place, and nothing came up when I searched glasses, but do you like your target of affection, with or without glasses?

Personally I enjoy glasses, I think the right design can really highlight someone's looks, for example, I love Bayonetta, the glasses bring out that sexy look and then there's Follet from Death Smiles, I think her glasses make her quite cute.

What are your thoughts? and if you do like glasses, who do you think wears them the best?
Pretty neutral about it. Guess depends on person wearing them. Sometimes it can be such a game changer. In general I am always of thought if you need them wear them, I will not judge!
 
Back
Top Bottom