Theme editor

What game, or games, do you have to mod to be able to enjoy playing them?

Probably Skyrim. I love base Skyrim, but the game has so many fundamental issues that become clearer and clearer the older the game gets. Mods are the only thing that make the game feel modern
 
Fallout 4 is the best example of this- They had no idea what they were doing with the atmosphere but with mods touching it up it can have quite a spooky bend.
 
Skyrim. I tend to go for a more vanilla+ experience without ruining the games original feel. Some Qol mods, performance fixes, and bit of visual overhauls can take the game a long way. Especially for how old the game is getting.
 
Usually total war games. Divide and Conquer mod for Medieval II is just incredible.
 
Lewdgames: every game i want to mod. When an i-patch is online i want it for that game.
Computergame: Farming Simulator, the basegame is oke but when you discover the moddingworld you never want to go back to basegame.
 
the only game i fully modded was fallout new vegas, the animations for the weapons are so stiff for me
 
Thread owner
Usually total war games. Divide and Conquer mod for Medieval II is just incredible.
Imma have to look into this one.

Im gonna need to look into a lot of these as they seem very good
 
Fallout 4 i love that game but like all fallout games bug city man i hate it
 
What game, or games, can you only play modded? These are games where you cant seem to enjoy the base game and they require mods to be enjoyable. What mods do you download for said games and why?
any open world bethesda game
 
Skyrim, for sure i guess. Tried modding it like 10 times and completely failed every single time lmao. I've probably spent around 200 hours just trying to get mods to work instead of actually playing the game.
 
For actual games, I don't care much for adult content or huge compilations of small things to get games to look a certain way. I.e. Most Skyrim mods. I'll go look at porn if I want to look at porn. Sorry, not sorry.

But, for some games, modding can make a huge difference! Mount and Blade Warband, Stellaris, and Crusader Kings 2/3 come to mind. We're talking major game changers and massive face lifts in some cases. Vanilla Skyrim is playable. Vanilla CK2? :whistle::coffee::censored:
 
Terraria, it's like heroin, once you've tasted it nothing will ever be the same, and you can never go back!
 
Beaten to it by Pablo. But, yeah, also Sims 4. Because, well, obviously.
 
Terraria and Minecraft are one in the same with mods, once you play with them you just can't play without em
 
I think Minecraft is the most obvious one to mention. Even for playing vanilla gameplay, the " " mod is 100% essential for multiplayer gaming, so that whatever account you use isn't tracked from the game itself.
 
Stardew Valley for me. Even without lewd mods I at least need SV Expanded and some QOL mods.
 
Back
Top Bottom