Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Oops, sorry for posting the fully clothed, SFW 18 year old teenager image in the public thread.
it did conform to what was posted here, next time I'll know to pick an image with larger mammary glands :)

You must be registered for see images
 
But @ForgeMaster, don't forget: every time you mention LC on f95, you get a warning from the staff or an instant permanent ban...
 
But @ForgeMaster, don't forget: every time you mention LC on f95, you get a warning from the staff or an instant permanent ban...
Instant ban, I don't think they'll bother to give a warning, but nothing stops a router reset to get back in the game.
 
Instant ban, I don't think they'll bother to give a warning, but nothing stops a router reset to get back in the game.
right and i have created a thread to share lewdcorner and to bypass the wordfilter

 
right and i have created a thread to share lewdcorner and to bypass the wordfilter

Interesting. That's quite a proactive stance. I wasn't aware of that thread.

That said, while you can bypass the filter, there's still the factor that you'll be banned anyway if you're caught.
In my experience, what works is simply not using text at all, and if I find any dissatisfied users or those looking for other sites, I send them a PM with the image showing them the way.
 
Interesting. That's quite a proactive stance. I wasn't aware of that thread.

That said, while you can bypass the filter, there's still the factor that you'll be banned anyway if you're caught.
In my experience, what works is simply not using text at all, and if I find any dissatisfied users or those looking for other sites, I send them a PM with the image showing them the way.
which picture?
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
the second that the anti-spam bot notices the same image being posted on the server everyone that shared the image will be banned.
no warnings (learn how web servers work)

same goes for augmenting the text, AI can make every combo of letters & numbers that looks like lewdcorner in seconds flat & it gets copied into a word filter & anyone typing those words has an alert sent out to the mods

do you honestly think that a site admin that makes $100's of 000's to millions per year is not going to employ free software on their site to catch people fucking around ??


stupid is what stupid does and if you are stupid you'll listen to & do stupid things
You must be registered for see images


if you use the above posted method & this image on f95zone & get banned let us know.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
can you share that image also on my share lewdcorner thread?
I went out of my way to get a little creative, I hope you like it lol
 
Code:
from original post:  https://lewdcorner.com/threads/anti-social-lurker-hideout-spot.12155/post-1043931

please take notice that not one of these screen shots is "posted" or "published" or made "live" on f95.
the person that posted them intentionally hid that.
they are typed into a new message, new post or new thread but are never published or made live
every word says lewdcorner that can easily picked up by a word filter & instantly makes you a target 5 seconds after hitting the publish button on f95

please do not let yourself get set up to fail by someone that has no idea what they are talking about or are only enjoying seeing as many people as possible getting banned because they listened to pure misinformation



You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I went out of my way to get a little creative, I hope you like it lol
oh thanks

Well, "hate" is a bit of an understatement; it’s on the ULMF blacklist, probably the only site actually added to their word filter. It’s one of the few sites where they block entire private messages... It’s the only site where the abbreviation "LC" is enough to earn you an immediate warning from the staff or an instant permanent ban. "Hate" is an understatement; I’m certain that if it were up to the mods and admins, the site would be taken offline immediately... they hate that site with every fiber of their being.

I don't understand this hatred either, as @Don Tebjos already said.

We can all be friends.
 
Last edited:
oh thanks

Well, "hate" is a bit of an understatement; it’s on the ULMF blacklist, probably the only site actually added to their word filter. It’s one of the few sites where they block entire private messages... It’s the only site where the abbreviation "LC" is enough to earn you an immediate warning from the staff or an instant permanent ban. "Hate" is an understatement; I’m certain that if it were up to the mods and admins, the site would be taken offline immediately... they hate that site with every fiber of their being.

I don't understand this hatred either, as @Don Tebjos already said.

We can all be friends.
I know, but I had to be brief; too much text in the image could be overwhelming.
 
I know, but I had to be brief; too much text in the image could be overwhelming.
The only problem is that we have too few people sharing this page; we need more people to do it, but most are simply afraid of getting banned immediately.
 
The only problem is that we have too few people sharing this page; we need more people to do it, but most are simply afraid of getting banned immediately.
Maybe but I don't really think so. As I said a few pages back, it's just a matter of time; people find LC by other means when they get tired of F95. I'm just accelerating that process by starting a propagation process.
LC will inevitably grow and F95 will continue to lose users because that's how censorship works and has worked throughout the history of humanity; people migrate to spaces with greater freedoms.
 
this is the internet, there are always people that are into that (but sounds like a Japanese styled game so I'm not into that.)

Hmm, might have to go ask in like the mods request section, or something.

Neither is a JP game, at least not aesthetically. I don't know if they share gameplay mechanics or features with one, though, as I'm usually not a fan of them, either.
 
 
One night, the admiral did unwrap
His girlfriend and shouted: "Hey what the crap?'
Like a tentacle thick
Below the dress was a dick!
So Akbar concluded: "It is a Trap!'
 
Maybe but I don't really think so. As I said a few pages back, it's just a matter of time; people find LC by other means when they get tired of F95. I'm just accelerating that process by starting a propagation process.
LC will inevitably grow and F95 will continue to lose users because that's how censorship works and has worked throughout the history of humanity; people migrate to spaces with greater freedoms.

While the situation could encourage to do larger scale "agressive marketing" for LC on a larger scale and find ways to do so, I think this is a bad strategy that could eventually boomrang in LC's face.

I have sent MPs myself to dozens of users who were clearly asking for it, but I would find it unethical and cheap to PM random people, or try to suck up a large amount of people that did not ask for it. The way I came here thanks to your post in the cohab thread is good, because it makes interested people actively ask for it. And I think it makes the retention rate of this exodus wave pretty good also.

Given the functioning of LC, and its much more modest infrastructure, a lot of people who are just lurking and downloading stuff on F95 might not be ready to actively invest time and energy. Also the catalog here is still pretty small in comparison to F95's one, which in the end could make the site more known, but with bad feedback.

If for now this place should remain a hidden place, the fitting strategy should be adopted - for a military comparison, you don't "fight" terrorism by sending the army with tanks and warships, but with secret services using intel and underground connections



Last of all, and most important, what is the goal of this site on the long run? Become as big as F95 over the time? Prioritize "high value" members, uploaders, creators? If I understood correctly LC was created in the first place as a reaction to rule 7 arbitrary censorship, but that alone, "going against", can't be a strong basis to develop. You need a philosophy of your own, a strong positive idea so you can stay solid in hard times.

I'm not saying LC doesn't have one ofc, I'm just asking because I've been here for less than a week, and while I start to have an idea of the bigger picture in my mind, it's still a bit hazy
 
Back
Top Bottom