Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Good morning and happy MILFy Monday.
 
That would be a perfect line to add to your Signature... 🤷‍♂️ Just saying...
haha

Couldn't you make it so that you can ignore profiles set to private, just like on Azkosel's Corner? Then you wouldn't need this script and the link.

I think I'll share this with @Jack Of Blades; that would be a good suggestion for improving the forum.

 
Last edited:
haha

Couldn't you make it so that you can ignore profiles set to private, just like on Azkosel's Corner? Then you wouldn't need this script and the link.

I think I'll share this with @Jack Of Blades; that would be a good suggestion for improving the forum.

Knock Your Light Out... Go Ahead..
 
Hello my fellow Lurkers! I'm new here trying to figure this coin system out:LOL:;)
you post, you get one coin for posting.
you make quality post & other people like your post & you get one coin per like.

you can also post images in the image sections for more likes if people like your art & if @mime really likes your art you can win 500, 1,000 or even more coins
 
Oh, I actually thought about image section of forum too. But was kinda surprised to see public artwork discussion thread with only 10 replies... Is it just because people are mostly active in members+ threads or public discussions tend to be held somewhere else? Like here, for example.
 
Knock Your Light Out... Go Ahead..
Please excuse me; I am trying to express my concerns about this matter politely and respectfully, but I honestly don't understand what you mean or why you are saying that. I have simply noticed that when I reply politely and respectfully to some of your comments, those comments disappear. I suspect that you sometimes delete my posts, that is just a guess, not a judgment. Thanks for the conversation and thanks for the reply and I wish you a wonderful day and a nice week,

Just to clear up any misunderstanding: when I mentioned "sharing with Jack Of Blades" I was referring to my suggestion. I wrote to @Jack Of Blades asking if he could implement a feature to ignore profiles set to private. I suspect my statement might have been misunderstood; if so, I apologize, English isn't my native language, and I try to express myself as clearly as I can. I also don't want any conflict or trouble with you @Tripod70; I was simply trying to resolve this matter politely and respectfully.
 
Last edited:
wait a second, i already coined it Fungi Monday more than 12 hours ago (so, I win LOL)
Except MILFy Monday (and the other ones I use) have been on here for months. Over a year I think.
 
Oh, I actually thought about image section of forum too. But was kinda surprised to see public artwork discussion thread with only 10 replies... Is it just because people are mostly active in members+ threads or public discussions tend to be held somewhere else? Like here, for example.
people are most active in public & M+

lots of good images in both !!
you don't need to get naked to show off your great art
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Except MILFy Monday (and the other ones I use) have been on here for months. Over a year I think.
over a year, omg, time for a change :)

You must be registered for see images
 
Yay, made it a week! 🥳

Anyone know if a regular member/s does imagepacks for games? Masters of Raana and Strip Club Wars would be great with some expansion, but dunno if anyone is interested in that
 
people are most active in public & M+

lots of good images in both !!
you don't need to get naked to show off your great art

artist unknown
Thanks for the answer. I'll submit example for review if I'll think about posting something (since there's a place for this. If it's still actual) since I have a hard time with defining stylized characters' age. Not that my opinion would matter anyway :LOL:.
 
Thanks for the answer. I'll submit example for review if I'll think about posting something (since there's a place for this. If it's still actual) since I have a hard time with defining stylized characters' age. Not that my opinion would matter anyway :LOL:.
if you donate money, and buy the UwU rank, than is the UwU section also a good option
 
@ForgeMaster I used your signature to pm 2 more people 2 days ago (same pattern, people wondering where to go in the cohab thread lol) and haven't been banned, + my few posts in . So even if it is risky, maybe just add a warning but it is a good method for now.

And ffs, please, ladies and gentlemen, don't go into useless dramas, on f95 it is just tiring, but expected, in here it is saddening

Can't we all be friends : >
 
@ForgeMaster I used your signature to pm 2 more people 2 days ago (same pattern, people wondering where to go in the cohab thread lol) and haven't been banned, + my few posts in . So even if it is risky, maybe just add a warning but it is a good method for now.
Good to know. My theory is that in my case what caused the ban was attracting too much attention, which made them review my PMs because there were a lot of people asking me for PMs.
And ffs, please, ladies and gentlemen, don't go into useless dramas, on f95 it is just tiring, but expected, in here it is saddening

Can't we all be friends : >
I stayed crouched down, watching from a distance, because strange things are happening here and I don't want to get involved. Apparently, Luna isn't well-liked by many people for whatever reason; there might be things I don't know, but for now, I'm just an observer.
 
if you donate money, and buy the UwU rank, than is the UwU section also a good option
I'm not sure I can find a way for donation with sufficient security and anonymity (you could say, that I'm a bit paranoid about my data security in the internet) for peace of my mind and I'm uneducated in terms of crypto stuff (never used it in any way). I'll keep UwU in mind, but for now I think I need to climb into members+ first and leave forum's "antechamber" before I decide next steps 😁. Thank you for info.
 
Back
Top Bottom