2 Years of Service
Stands for all the fallen as far as i knowDumb question maybe but... I see people referring to another site (ATF) but I've not seen the full name written out.
ps: don't say alcohol tobacco and firearms
Stands for all the fallen as far as i knowDumb question maybe but... I see people referring to another site (ATF) but I've not seen the full name written out.
ps: don't say alcohol tobacco and firearms
Dumb question maybe but... I see people referring to another site (ATF) but I've not seen the full name written out.
ps: don't say alcohol tobacco and firearms
see, i only would have gotten one reaction, you'll have like 20 by the end of the dayYou must be registered to see attachments
just to make sure it being read
your Panda Queen Commands you read it.
this only works if you are honest & tell people your parents made you get out of the house to find real life friends.Finally, a place for people like me.
Is there a thread where all the lore is summarized?the site has some crazy lore , i wish someone had chronicled it for the 2 or 3 years befor i arrived. but so far as for me the short version is the cult of the panda, kimmi is the head of the cult, a sub sect of the church of the sleeze. Doris is her counter part ((originally made as part of a competition for a new mascot for the site that got scrapped) wasted of 18 hours) has become the devil in this instance.
no, maybe you can make a lewdcorner wiki pageIs there a thread where all the lore is summarized?
might be curious...
and bored also
I think that honor is reserved for someone far more knowledgeable in this topic.no, maybe you can make a lewdcorned wiki page
but think about it, you can not only do a deep dive into lewdcorner lore & make the wiki page but you can also make a monetized YouTube video & be the first on YT to make a LC lore video.I think that honor is reserved for someone far more knowledgeable in this topic.
wouldnt even know where to start...
What day was it today again? Kebab Wednesday?
Anyway, good night.
I wonder what tomorrow brings.. I hope its Pancake Thursday.
tomorrow is Fungi Thursday even though I know MattShizzle is going to try override me with something like "Throat Punch Thursday"What day was it today again? Kebab Wednesday?
Anyway, good night.
I wonder what tomorrow brings.. I hope its Pancake Thursday.
tomorrow is Fungi Thursday even though I know MattShizzle is going to try override me with something like "Throat Punch Thursday"
I gotta start reporting all their non fungi posts
for those who don't know, this little bit of fungus can destroy an entire farm, its only the size of about an American 10 cent coin
if wondering, i am not talking aboutYou must be registered to see links
You must be registered to see attachments
hiya, welcome :3Finally, a place for people like me.
Finally, a place for people like me.
Im still quite partial to keeping Wednesday hump day
For Thursday, either Thigh High Thursday or Thicc Thighs Thursday
Also hello
You must be registered for see images
Fungi ThursdayExactly, and everyone knows Thursday is Tank Thursday.
oh my goodness, those sound like great image thread theme of the day ideasIm still quite partial to keeping Wednesday hump day
For Thursday, either Thigh High Thursday or Thicc Thighs Thursday
Also hello
You must be registered for see images