1/3
3 Months of Service
At the crossroads I encountered a peak husbando?"At the crossroads I encountered aYou must be registered to see attachments
At the crossroads I encountered a peak husbando?"At the crossroads I encountered aYou must be registered to see attachments
nothings better than getting home and drinking my chipsnothings better than getting home and ___ing my ___
The ghost of a smooth criminal walked into the room and I suddenly realized that I was hit on by Michael Jackson."___ walked into the room and I ___."
"Never trust a pervert who doesn't like rule 34""Never trust a ____ who doesn't like ____"
Shit walked into the room and I farted."___ walked into the room and I ___."
For my next trick, I'll pull buttplug out of my nostril!!I'll also make a prompt here
"For my next trick, I'll pull _____ out of _______!!"
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files