Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Oh, I actually thought about image section of forum too. But was kinda surprised to see public artwork discussion thread with only 10 replies... Is it just because people are mostly active in members+ threads or public discussions tend to be held somewhere else? Like here, for example.
You got it exactly. That section mostly only exists as a place to keep people from talking in the public shared daily theme thread.

Outside of the public threads, the main lurker threads are we people discuss.
 
Yay, made it a week! 🥳

Anyone know if a regular member/s does imagepacks for games? Masters of Raana and Strip Club Wars would be great with some expansion, but dunno if anyone is interested in that
this is the internet, there are always people that are into that (but sounds like a Japanese styled game so I'm not into that.)
 
Thanks for the answer. I'll submit example for review if I'll think about posting something (since there's a place for this. If it's still actual) since I have a hard time with defining stylized characters' age. Not that my opinion would matter anyway :LOL:.
image rules are on the top of every first post, you cant miss them & if you are confused just browse the thread or ask in this post (its pretty busy here on most days)
 
@ForgeMaster I used your signature to pm 2 more people 2 days ago (same pattern, people wondering where to go in the cohab thread lol) and haven't been banned, + my few posts in . So even if it is risky, maybe just add a warning but it is a good method for now.

And ffs, please, ladies and gentlemen, don't go into useless dramas, on f95 it is just tiring, but expected, in here it is saddening

Can't we all be friends : >
as said before:
if anyone desnt give a shit if they get banned after being warned that someone was banned for using "deceptive methods" on another site
than its your personal stupidity.

keeping it simple always goes under the radar

you'll get banned here to for using those same methods (its on the rules page, go read it)
 
I'm not sure I can find a way for donation with sufficient security and anonymity (you could say, that I'm a bit paranoid about my data security in the internet) for peace of my mind and I'm uneducated in terms of crypto stuff (never used it in any way). I'll keep UwU in mind, but for now I think I need to climb into members+ first and leave forum's "antechamber" before I decide next steps 😁. Thank you for info.
they can track your crypto too.
if they can follow it all the way to North Korea & see whose bank account transferred it to cash they can follow it to your house
 
image rules are on the top of every first post, you cant miss them & if you are confused just browse the thread or ask in this post (its pretty busy here on most days)
That's what I was doing for some time - I've read about older/younger looking thing. Kinda "Okay I got it". Then I went to look at "Awards and Prizes" thread, where gears in my head stopped working after seeing claytonjay850's public works. Maybe additional layer of confusion was from "Size Prefixes" thread ("These threads are allowed to have full-sized characters. They're also the only characters allowed to be posted in public threads."), but I suppose it's not really about a whole section?
 
they can track your crypto too.
if they can follow it all the way to North Korea & see whose bank account transferred it to cash they can follow it to your house
You can use monero, but you can if you want donate setup as Anonym
 
Thanks for the answer. I'll submit example for review if I'll think about posting something (since there's a place for this. If it's still actual) since I have a hard time with defining stylized characters' age. Not that my opinion would matter anyway :LOL:.
If you're wondering about whether your content is allowed in a section, you can make a thread in the Is My Content Allowed forum.
 
If you're wondering about whether your content is allowed in a section, you can make a thread in the Is My Content Allowed forum.
Yeah, that was the idea. It's just that I don't want to bother people reviewing my content if I'm not sure about whether I'm going to actually post something or not.
 
Yeah, that was the idea. It's just that I don't want to bother people reviewing my content if I'm not sure about whether I'm going to actually post something or not.
If it helps you make your decision, it's fun!
 
as said before:
if anyone desnt give a shit if they get banned after being warned that someone was banned for using "deceptive methods" on another site
than its your personal stupidity.

keeping it simple always goes under the radar

you'll get banned here to for using those same methods (its on the rules page, go read it)

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments


...and so on on the pages that come after

Do you refer to said rules?




I have looked carefully and it would be the most relevant I've found

We can all have daily problems, shitty days or whatever; I don't know what caused this shift in your behaviour, but please be mindful of your own "stupidity" before invoking others'


Nothing personnal either, you are included in
Can't we all be friends : >

...........I'll go cook breaded fish with peas and carrots now cuz I'm hungry

What did you guys eat?
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments


...and so on on the pages that come after

Do you refer to said rules?




I have looked carefully and it would be the most relevant I've found

We can all have daily problems, shitty days or whatever; I don't know what caused this shift in your behaviour, but please be mindful of your own "stupidity" before invoking others'


Nothing personnal either, you are included in


...........I'll go cook breaded fish with peas and carrots now cuz I'm hungry

What did you guys eat?
hacked account lol
 
What did you guys eat?
Meatballs with rice for lunch; it's barely 6 pm so I don't know what I'll have for dinner yet.
You must be registered to see attachments

hacked account lol
We're still not completely sure. My report to moderation was marked as "resolved" but without any further details. And just in case, I don't know what they're saying, but I'm not going to click the "Show ignored content" button.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Well it was surprinsingly good, added too much cheese maple syrup and creme fraiche ofc and I will do it again for sure >: >

....Is there a cooking thread? : .
 
Meatballs with rice for lunch; it's barely 6 pm so I don't know what I'll have for dinner yet.
You must be registered to see attachments


We're still not completely sure. My report to moderation was marked as "resolved" but without any further details. And just in case, I don't know what they're saying, but I'm not going to click the "Show ignored content" button.
Yes, I understand, question have you shared the page to all guys from the cohab thread, I also shared it with 2 users
 
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments


...and so on on the pages that come after

Do you refer to said rules?




I have looked carefully and it would be the most relevant I've found

We can all have daily problems, shitty days or whatever; I don't know what caused this shift in your behaviour, but please be mindful of your own "stupidity" before invoking others'


Nothing personnal either, you are included in


...........I'll go cook breaded fish with peas and carrots now cuz I'm hungry

What did you guys eat?
first the most important thing because "abso-fucking-lutly no one with a brand new account talks to people like you do in public" (xxxlunaxxx)

@Tripod70 is this yet, another account belonging to xxxlunaxxx ?
I'm really getting tired of this persons utter stupidity !!

I've already identified other accounts they had on LC & informed the admin teal who confirmed my suspicions, now I'm 100% sure this is another (3rd or 4th) of their accounts.
when is this harassment going to stop because english to german & german to english translations do not work perfectly?
 
Yes, I understand, question have you shared the page to all guys from the cohab thread, I also shared it with 2 users
Not to everyone, but I'm pretty sure I sent it to most of them. In fact, I'd be surprised if someone who was there until that day didn't get here.
Some of them shared the message, so it would be normal for everyone to receive it.
 
But of course:
Thank you for your service to the community!

After writing a thread of my own, I gotta say, mad respect for all uploaders who always cross-check every details and make sure that everything is pleasing to the eye
🫡
Yes, it's quite difficult to get threads updated in nice ways.

The Image Thread Directory, for example is a pain in the neck to update.

Truly the hero we deserve. We need a platform that's anti-censorship and open to all.
Yes, censorship sucks.
 
Back
Top Bottom