Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
did you know that about 1 in every 500 to 1,000 babies is born with extra fingers or toes?
that means that its a really good chance you know people with 6 or more fingers or toes.

You must be registered for see images
 

It's Rhizomorphic Mycelium Thursday LOL​


You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Please, it's Throat Punch Thursday.
 
Please, it's Throat Punch Thursday.
happy Throat Punch Thursday

tell everyone that has me blocked to read this message or re-post it yourself
just logged in & reported 3 bots in a few minutes, I'm not spending all day hunting bots / scammers down

a real life warning for everyone
(stop using those free file hosts with all the pop-up / pop-under windows)

please run a deep virus / Trojan scan asap.
accounts are being hacked & turned into spam accounts

not talking about scanning with windows defender either, get an offline scanner that will really scan the fuck out of your machine

phone users ?
you are probably most at risk.



 
Last edited:
happy Throat Punch Thursday

tell everyone that has me blocked to read this message or re-post it yourself
just logged in & reported 3 bots in a few minutes, I'm not spending all day hunting bots / scammers down

a real life warning for everyone
(stop using those free file hosts with all the pop-up / pop-under windows)

please run a deep virus / Trojan scan asap.
accounts are being hacked & turned into spam accounts

not talking about scanning with windows defender either, get an offline scanner that will really scan the fuck out of your machine

phone users ?
you are probably most at risk.



If you have him blocked - still read the quoted post.
 
Boggles the mind how far more than I'd ever think have not the faintest idea on how to even begin to not open themselves up to malware
 
It surprises me that people browse with so little protection. I'm super paranoid, and every so often I run scans, check files, and delete cookies—just to be on the safe side. Personally, I use Brave with a DDG extension to cover my tracks online, and I also use a pop-up blocker to avoid those annoyances.

For example, there are games with broken links that you can find on a website that starts with R, and usually when a game is broken, that’s where I find them. But on that site, to get to the links, you have to go through a bunch of crappy redirects packed with ads, and it turns into a maze of clicks where you can end up anywhere. And even when you finally get to the files and download them, I’ve had my antivirus send them straight to the trash because it detected a virus.



That said, I also have quite a few games saved from there to restore links in case they break—all clean and safe.
 
Last edited:
It surprises me that people browse with so little protection. I'm super paranoid, and every so often I run scans, check files, and delete cookies—just to be on the safe side. Personally, I use Brave with a DDG extension to cover my tracks online, and I also use a pop-up blocker to avoid those annoyances.

For example, there are games with broken links that you can find on a website that starts with R, and usually when a game is broken, that’s where I find them. But on that site, to get to the links, you have to go through a bunch of crappy redirects packed with ads, and it turns into a maze of clicks where you can end up anywhere. And even when you finally get to the files and download them, I’ve had my antivirus send them straight to the trash because it detected a virus.



That said, I also have quite a few games saved from there to restore links in case they break—all clean and safe.
Personally I haven't had any problems with R-site yet. Maybe it's just a matter of experience to know, that every new browser tab from their site or ads sites is a trash. Ironically, the only time I caught some shit was from F95 link from the first post in game's thread, if I remember correctly. After that I improved my security here a bit - in terms of antivirus and network connection (maybe it's a stupid thing - but I don't really want to use sandbox programs). I'm sure it's not very reliable, but I usually inspect game folders visually before launching it - I remember there are ways to fake this too, but usually nobody bothers with this and, for example, infected dll most likely will have much newer date, than others in game folder. So far it's working. But maybe it's partly because I became very suspicious of RPGM and Ren'Py games and tend to avoid them.:LOL:
 
happy Throat Punch Thursday

tell everyone that has me blocked to read this message or re-post it yourself
just logged in & reported 3 bots in a few minutes, I'm not spending all day hunting bots / scammers down

a real life warning for everyone
(stop using those free file hosts with all the pop-up / pop-under windows)

please run a deep virus / Trojan scan asap.
accounts are being hacked & turned into spam accounts

not talking about scanning with windows defender either, get an offline scanner that will really scan the fuck out of your machine

phone users ?
you are probably most at risk.



How many of your recent posts are illegitimate?

You might want to check your signature btw.
 
I scream, you scream.
My dick's too thick it would seem.
But as you'll learn tonight
There is no such thing as too tight.
I'll cool your hurt and lube you up with ice cream!
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I scream, you scream.
My dick's too thick it would seem.
But as you'll learn tonight
There is no such thing as too tight.
I'll cool your hurt and lube you up with ice cream!
ice cream can def cool you but as lube?
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Ice cream as lube would fucking hurt.
 
Well, I mean only if you didn't wash after...
 
did you know that about 1 in every 500 to 1,000 babies is born with extra fingers or toes?
that means that its a really good chance you know people with 6 or more fingers or toes.

You must be registered for see images

Well I know one of them, see him in the mirror every morning :)
It's not really a "finger" finger though...it's more of a meat appendage that gets removed in the first days of your life. All you're left with is a little round scar next to your pinky (in my case at least) and a cool story.
 
Well I know one of them, see him in the mirror every morning :)
It's not really a "finger" finger though...it's more of a meat appendage that gets removed in the first days of your life. All you're left with is a little round scar next to your pinky (in my case at least) and a cool story.

Watch out now if people take a legit picture of you others will think it's AI
 
Back
Top Bottom