1 Month of Service
@Redyscom
this is one of those telling others i've been hacked
how the fuck would this person know if i've been hacked or not?
i've updated my sig line
lol idk seemed to me you had more wits and were more likeable when I arrived one week ago and the following days. Like, not being able to even get the meaning of a three short sentences long post is wild xD
Now you seem to write the same way and some little things here and there would hint as it is not the case
This is my only acc on this site, and I’m def not a hacker lol![]()
DIS IS THE PROOF WE ALL NEEDED! HAXX!! >: <<
(
You must be registered to see attachments
congratulations. Holy loli realm awaits you bro)i still think this user is an alt account used by xXxLunaxXx
I've already proved to the mods that xXxLunaxXx has created other alt accounts
please put out a message in the mod area asking if what i am saying if factual or not.
Thanks for giving my day this unique humorous side lol. You know I like you right? ^^
Attachments
You must be registered for see attachments list