Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
Happy Friday everyone. What games y'all playing atm?

For AVNs, I've recently started Radiant. For normal games, playing the new PoE2 update.
 
Hey, I was wondering if anyone can help me find a game I played a while ago and can't remember the name of. I may also be confusing the premise of two games. From what I remember you the Mc go and stay at a house with a hot older lady, and there are a few other tenants there. I'm sure one of them is like the super popular one in high school but you end up having a thing with her. You also get a shy girlfriend who is part of a sorority. When you end up sleeping together she says she is too tired to continue and let's her room mate join in. The last update I played there was a cliff hanger where there are two leaders of the sorority in the bathroom talking about how the MC may be some sort of chose one. Sorry for the long post and any help will be much appreciated xx
Far Off Friends?
 
even though I'm 18 hours late & @MattShizzle has already announced that its Fuck it Friday, if you fay "fuck it friday" 20 times in a row really fast it sounds just like:

Fungi Friday LOL

this is the Bitter Bolete (Tylopilus felleus)
if you take a really small piece & chew it you'll find out why its called the bitter bolete.
oh, please do not stroke off on my fungi images, there are some really good images in the image section.
https://lewdcorner.com/forums/public-images.306/

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
If it's bitter you probably REALLY don't want to eat it. Most naturally bitter things are poisons.
 
If it's bitter you probably REALLY don't want to eat it. Most naturally bitter things are poisons.
correct, they are so bitter that you can taste the bitterness for hours even though you only tasted a 5x5mm piece & spit it out after one second.

they are not toxic or poisonous but that taste is a major deterrent as soon as your teeth sink into it.
 
me: is that how you really feel about AI?
them: i trust AI and use it all the time!
me: oh really ? its never wrong ?
them: who needs to fact check AI, its read everything on the internet & has access to legal, medical & scientific databases from everywhere on earth.
me: but it also has access to things like facebook, twitter, snapchat, pinterest, reddit & F95zone.
them: that doesn't matter to me, AI is super smart!
me: how about you? are you smart?
them: ............


Friends Forever Cheers GIF by NETFLIX
 
finding out how things are poisonous thru taste is probably not the best way to do so.
agreed, the first people that did this long, long ago got this image on their screen


You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I currently have 140,142 lewdcoins & off the record the admin said they are reinstalling the casino again
(my hopes are high & my expectations are low)
the casino was a great source of entertainment & it also kept me using lewdcorner (while i wasted all my lewdcoins lol)


Scrooge Mcduck Money GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks
 
since its officially Fungi Saturday (until @MattShizzle announces differently)

i googled this (if mushrooms are not plants and not animals can they be pets) & its AI gave me this answer.

AI Overview:
No, mushrooms cannot be kept as pets because they are stationary living organisms that lack a brain, a nervous system, and any ability to interact, move, or bond with humans.
Why Mushrooms Cannot Be Pets:
No Brain or Nervous System: Mushrooms do not have thoughts, feelings, or awareness.
They cannot feel pain or recognize their owners.
No Movement: They stay rooted in one spot and grow from hidden thread-like structures called Mycelium. They cannot walk, run, or play.

than I googled (if fungi are not plants and not animals can they be pets) & its AI gave me this answer.

AI Overview
Yes, you can keep fungi as non-traditional "pets" by cultivating and growing them, (them should be "it" as its one in the same organism if its the same genus) much like keeping a houseplant or a bonsai tree.

Why Fungi are Different
Not plants: Fungi do not have leaves or green parts. They do not use sunlight to make food. (but they do connect to plants & exchange foods they make with the foods plants make)
Not animals: Fungi do not have brains, nerves, or muscles. (they might not have brains but that doesn't mean they do not or can not think)
They stay in one spot. <--- this is incorrect, fungi can move fast enough that some of it can be seen moving with the human eye
Own Kingdom: They belong to a separate group called Kingdom Fungi. They share cell traits and food habits closer to animals than plants. (some fungi hunt like animals, they are known to hunt & kill nematodes while underground)
 
Good morning and happy Caturday. It's also National Hummingbird Day. Probably not a good combination.
 
hows palworld? i've been eyeing that game for a while but havent fully commited to buying it yet. it looks fun + i saw that one clip of the fat ass bird flying on twitter a while back
Palword's great! It it kinda grindy (not nearly as much now as it was during early access) but you can easily modify server settings/difficulty settings for a more enjoyable experience, also there are some great QOL mods
 
I was wondering why I stopped receiving notifications from this thread, site bugs I guess.
Btw reading the last two pages, I regret removing a certain user from the ignore list; there he goes again.

Good afternoon, gentlemen.
 
I was wondering why I stopped receiving notifications from this thread, site bugs I guess.
Btw reading the last two pages, I regret removing a certain user from the ignore list; there he goes again.

Good afternoon, gentlemen.
LMAO its like watching an old married couple bicker
 
I was wondering why I stopped receiving notifications from this thread, site bugs I guess.
Btw reading the last two pages, I regret removing a certain user from the ignore list; there he goes again.

Good afternoon, gentlemen.
giphy.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom