Theme editor

What is your favorite adult web game site?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hasguardian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 13K
I would say F95 but the enforcement of R7 is too chaotic, even if I don't disagree with having such a rule in principle.
So I'd say Lewd Corner for now, though I wish game posts had a "Censored" status in the details like F95.
 
lewdcorner & ATF & randomass Russian websites that I find periodically. F95 is too normie for me
 
There's a LOT of games that I want to try out, so the default is usually PGH. Don't need to download, normally has patches/walkthroughs added already, easy peasy.

If it's something I actually like, that wasn't abandoned right away, and has cool patches like framerate mods or 4k upscaling, then yea I'd use LC or F95 to download those. For ones that I'd actually buy, usually from Dev's sites directly, since Steam always has the crap version of the games. But I usually won't support/buy unless it's a finished game or feels like it'll head that way. Which is probably counter intuitive? Games just starting out probably need support more? But the amount of games that stop after the first couple updates is too off putting.

PGH for quick and easy ways to just 'check games out' quickly, LC/F95 if I'm going to actually d/l the game.
 
I had been on a thread on here where quite a few showed disdain for F95 and I am not familiar with what they were mentioning on issues with it if anyone wants to shine a light on that for me. I have mainly used that, lewdzone, and most recently discovered lewdcorner here.
 
Back
Top Bottom