Theme editor

What is a fetish in games or media you won't touch?

About cult, it will pollute my soul when I play games, but I don’t reject movies, I sometimes watch clips about it when I eat
 
If it is not optional, futa & gay. Also female protagonist / multiple protagonist. Non-optional NTR as well.
 
Besides scat and vomit, like many people already mentioned, I just don't get the attraction to anal.
 
Scat is absolutely too far, I can make do with piss kinda but I'd rather do without that too
 
As someone who plays a lot of porn games I still am not one for the piss scat or puke what about you guys?

To clarify this is not kinkshaming! Just want to hear other people's thoughts on the matter.
The same as you, except I’d add futanari (I’m not into it at all. If I want that, I’d rather play yaoi games featuring femboys). Although there is one futanari game I did like, but only for its gameplay (Mage Kanade’s Futanari Dungeon Quest).
 
Furries don't click to me, i don't hate but i don't like either, so if the game has furry content but isn't focused i'll play but if the game is purely furry focused is a skip for me.
Besides this, guro, puke, scat turns me off completely.
 
Back
Top Bottom