What game engine do you prefer adult games to use?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1963
  • Start date
  • Replies 471
  • Views 5K

microwavesafe7

Registered
Mar 29, 2023
LC COIN
Ren'py, the controls are decent and normalized and behave the same. Some unity versions can be okay but without a simple skip especially when replaying sections I'm out. I have decided I'm over rpgm, the controls never have made sense to me, I won't play any game (adult or otherwise) using the engine anymore

Malviciouz

Registered
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Like most of the people in this thread, I too am a fan of Ren'Py, it's easy to use overall, you can edit your saves easy, you can adjust your resolution easy.
It just feels like the most "Plug n Play" option when it comes to engines.

frozted

Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2024
LC COIN
I don't really care to be honest.

Acouple of my top games are on RPGM, some are using Unity, one on Unreal and a couple using Ren'py.
I have been seeing your posts for a long time, mostly over on Fuck95, and I feel like I always agree with your taste in games. That being said, I usually avoid RPGM games, but if you say some of them are your tops, I would give them a try. Can you recommend which RPGM you like?

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
Renpy. Cuz some developers release their games only for windows in which case I can easily make them for linux as well.

Reactions: 1 user

PapaQ

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
I almost exclusively play Ren'Py. It takes something out of the ordinary for me to even consider trying a different engine, and even then I'm often too annoyed with how the game works, so I usually end up giving up on the game pretty fast.

cneku

Registered
Lewd
Sep 12, 2022
LC COIN
Renpy all the way, Unity if the dev knows what he is doing (most of the time they dont)

Back
Top Bottom