VN AI Ren'Py The Seven Seas [v1.3-Preview] [Zeruel]

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings
5.00 star(s) 4 reviews
Images were generated with AI tools instead of a typical rendering application.
@ZDaGoat , what’s happening with the update?
It was actually supposed to come out in late July or early August, now it’s mid-August, and unfortunately, there’s still no update in sight.
Will it perhaps be ready by late August or early September?
 
perhaps yes. The world throws these great new models at me (currently Krea2 and Minimax H3), and i have to look into them in my limited spare time. That might increase the quality of my game in the long run, but it also delays the release, plus i took off a few weeks for recreation, but now I'm back in business.

My natural english speaking cowriter managed to rework all the dialogs and text of the game so far, but I am still finishing some new content. I'm not promising the release will come in August, but i try to make it around end of August, maybe early September.
 
Yo the ship mini game was one of my favorite parts, I just want to see more and higher difficulty like moving obstacles. So, as I promised, yo when the next update coming?
 
Yo the ship mini game was one of my favorite parts, I just want to see more and higher difficulty like moving obstacles. So, as I promised, yo when the next update coming?
A rare gentleman who knows to enjoy a little boatride! That's definitely on the list. With Krea 2, there is an image model out there that puts out really nice graphics for my maps. So next version will feature a few new or reworked maps, but no moving objects yet. That's on my todo list for later though.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
A rare gentleman who knows to enjoy a little boatride! That's definitely on the list. With Krea 2, there is an image model out there that puts out really nice graphics for my maps. So next version will feature a few new or reworked maps, but no moving objects yet. That's on my todo list for later though.

You must be registered to see attachments
If possible could you maybe put an invincibility option or something to make it easier? It's super hard on Android (at least for me).
 
Invincibility - no. But it would be possible to implement a "damage percentage", that is what the other ship games (Ports of call etc.) have implemented. E.g. you lose 10% per second that one of the four collision points is inside a collision box. I could even introduce a damage model that would use another image for a slightly or heavily damaged ship.

I think that is something i could very well imagine to implement for the future, in which we also might have other damaging threats (e.g. enemies shooting at you or an overheating engine), which could also allow to introduce further mechanisms (e.g. a shield or repair packages on the map that you can pick up).

Additionally, i could introduce a button to toggle the debug mode, which currently is possible by pressing "m" on the keyboard during the ship game. But that kind of destroys the immersion.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
@ZDaGoat We have reports that the preview images on the OP are bad and do not show.. Could you replace them with fresh or new images... Thanks
 
Why is this showing up in the latest updates feed when there is no update? Can't wait for the next update though. But, dev, please allow some kind of skip option for the mini game after a couple attempts. I remember early on it was really buggy, and to be honest, I'm not really here for the mini game. LOVE the Ai work on the girl models.
 
Why is this showing up in the latest updates feed when there is no update? Can't wait for the next update though. But, dev, please allow some kind of skip option for the mini game after a couple attempts. I remember early on it was really buggy, and to be honest, I'm not really here for the mini game. LOVE the Ai work on the girl models.
The boat game already has a skip button. It's the "call tugboat" button in the upper left -- or whatever it's actually called.

Good to see the dev. still active on the forum though. I had been wondering if the project was still alive.
 
Why is this showing up in the latest updates feed when there is no update? Can't wait for the next update though. But, dev, please allow some kind of skip option for the mini game after a couple attempts. I remember early on it was really buggy, and to be honest, I'm not really here for the mini game. LOVE the Ai work on the girl models.
I've been asked to fix some images that have been corrupted somehow on the server end. This may have triggered a false alarm for an "update" because i had to edit the first post.

Working on the next update as we speak.

Also taking time to improve upon some of the old images and improve some images that turned out very cartoonish compared to the rest of the game.

Old:
You must be registered to see attachments

You must be registered to see attachments


New:

 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Oh, dang it. I got so excited when I saw this in Latest Updates!

Anyway, keep up the good work @ZDaGoat! Love what you're doing. Hope we can see that next update soon 🤞
 
Why is this showing up in the latest updates feed when there is no update? Can't wait for the next update though. But, dev, please allow some kind of skip option for the mini game after a couple attempts. I remember early on it was really buggy, and to be honest, I'm not really here for the mini game. LOVE the Ai work on the girl models.
That happens now and then when the OP is edited... It isn't supposed to auto promote to top, but does sometime... It has been mentioned to the site dev..
 
Also taking time to improve upon some of the old images and improve some images that turned out very cartoonish compared to the rest of the game.
The cartoonish models never bothered me on their own. What bothered me was when cartoonish models appeared in a scene with more realistic models. It just looked super weird to have 5 realistic models sitting around with one cartoonish model sitting with them.
 
Back
Top Bottom