VN Ren'Py AI Raise Yuri [v0.7] [Piggy games]

0.00 star(s) No ratings yet

CySky

Your Ad Here
Game Uploader
Game Uploader
Prestige 5
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
zoidberg
Joined
Apr 11, 2026
Messages
523
LewdCoins
⚡493
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎5 Months of Service‎
Allow others to update?
  1. yes
  2. no
Developer Name
Piggy Games
Developer Links
Version
v0.7
Latest Update
Sep 6, 2026
Release Date
Apr 4, 2026
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
RaiseYuri_CC.jpg

Overview:
One day, you end up raising a succubus named Yuri.
Whether you care for Yuri with love or treat her harshly is up to your choice.​

AI CG, Male Protagonist, Ahegao, Creampie, Dating Sim, Rape, Internal view, Loli, Sleep Sex, Anal Sex , Titfuck, Exhibitionism
Extract and run.
v0.7
Hello, this is Piggy.
Raise Yuri version 0.7 has been updated.
Sorry for making you wait so long.
- Added 888 images
- Added 326 videos
- Added a mini card battle game in the Pure Love route
- Added a mini-game in the Slave route
- Added 7 new supporting female characters
This time, I tried adding new mini-games.
Based on this, I plan to add a system that will let you meet not only Yuri but also new heroines going forward.
I also unified the existing English version with the other language versions, and greatly compressed the mobile version’s file size. (This process took a long time…)
I checked for bugs, but if any remaining errors turn up, please let me know.
Thank you as always for your support and for playing.

v0.6
  1. Added 776 new images
  2. Added 209 new videos
  3. Added the ability to set Yuri's state when playing replays in the gallery
  4. Added Helena scene (Love Route only)
  5. Added a complete gallery unlock button
Thank you for waiting. This update focuses more on interactions with Yuri rather than story progression.
Additionally, I have implemented a system where 3 or more scenes randomly play depending on Yuri's state (big version, small version, straight hair, twintails). I hope you enjoy playing it.

v0.5
  • Added 579 new images
  • Added 135 new videos
  • Added final scenes for all 5 heroines in the Slave Route
  • In the Slave Route, the Bad Ending will no longer trigger even if Corruption exceeds 100 once you are able to create Corruption Orbs.
  • Fixed various bugs

v0.4
352 images added
55 videos added
Prison content added in the Slave Route
5 additional collectible heroines added

v0.3
482 images added
64 videos added
2 scenes added to the Love Route
1 scene added to the Slave Route
Gallery feature added (I apologize for making it available exclusively to supporters)
Supporter-exclusive costumes added (Bunny Girl, Love Route)

v0.2
795 new images added

33 new videos added
Slave route training system added
Yuri appearance changes added (currently available only in the slave route)

v0.1
Initial Release
Hello.
This is Piggy, the developer who made Regressor and Dungeon Lust.
I'm currently working on a new game using 2D AI-generated images.

DOWNLOADS
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

OTHERS

German Translation

RaiseYuri_z7.jpgRaiseYuri_z1.jpgRaiseYuri_z2.jpgRaiseYuri_z6.jpgRaiseYuri_z3.jpg
RaiseYuri_z4.jpgRaiseYuri_z5.jpgRaiseYuri_z0.jpgRaiseYuri_z9.jpgRaiseYuri_z8.jpgRaiseYuri_z.jpg
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice one with already some content with at least 2 paths. Very simple, just make sure you don't increase her corruption level too much (pet her to lower it).

I will look for future updates in order to explore the 2 paths further. It also gives us some appearance choices (not too much, 2 bodies and haircuts but still) !
I was actually more interested in the paths than in the pics so i call it a success. Even tho it's still a bit short.
 
Interesting game, I'm curious to see how it develops. Has anyone found Prison content?
 
I enjoy this, but kinda hate her physical transformations from loli to milf.
You can ask her to go back small and change it whenever (maybe some scenes are locked as "MILF").

I like this new update, new content with new protagonists, that's something i enjoy.
We even meet the small version of the pink haired girl which is promising.
 

The game will apparently be abandoned soon.
 
Interesting game, I'm curious to see how it develops. Has anyone found Prison content?
You need to train her high enough (I think 20 or 30 times everywhere) before giving her the orb and avoiding the game over. Then the prison will be unlocked.
 
You can ask her to go back small and change it whenever (maybe some scenes are locked as "MILF").

I like this new update, new content with new protagonists, that's something i enjoy.
We even meet the small version of the pink haired girl which is promising.
Really? I guess I've not explored it well enough. Tried a quick re-run and got to 150 love and thats pretty much it. Guess theres alot more to explore.
 
Quick and dirty 'guide'.

100 Love -> Love Path
100 Submission -> Submission Path
Keep Corruption below 100 before sleeping or Game Over.
Lewdness doesn't seem to do much at the moment.

Prison:
Once on Submission Path, get submission high enough (just over 200 I think it was) and Helen will give you the orb.
Train breasts, pussy and ass to 21 or more, then give the orb to Yuri.
 
Updated to 0.7

Game kann in Koreanisch starten, Auf ENGLISCH umstellen.
Schrift mit Shift+A auf dejavu-sans umstellen
 
Last edited:
Seems like this new version id not compatible with old saves...
It creates a new Renpy save folder, and if you try to put your old saves in, it lose things like your character's name and probably more, I didn't investigate further..

That's really sad for such a grinding game. :cry:

Also, losing the mini card duel game leads to an error that we have to ignore.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom