A rare gentleman who knows to enjoy a little boatride! That's definitely on the list. With Krea 2, there is an image model out there that puts out really nice graphics for my maps. So next version will feature a few new or reworked maps, but no moving objects yet. That's on my todo list for later though.Yo the ship mini game was one of my favorite parts, I just want to see more and higher difficulty like moving obstacles. So, as I promised, yo when the next update coming?
If possible could you maybe put an invincibility option or something to make it easier? It's super hard on Android (at least for me).A rare gentleman who knows to enjoy a little boatride! That's definitely on the list. With Krea 2, there is an image model out there that puts out really nice graphics for my maps. So next version will feature a few new or reworked maps, but no moving objects yet. That's on my todo list for later though.
You must be registered to see attachments
Whatever happened there, i replaced the corrupted images now.@ZDaGoat We have reports that the preview images on the OP are bad and do not show.. Could you replace them with fresh or new images... Thanks
The boat game already has a skip button. It's the "call tugboat" button in the upper left -- or whatever it's actually called.Why is this showing up in the latest updates feed when there is no update? Can't wait for the next update though. But, dev, please allow some kind of skip option for the mini game after a couple attempts. I remember early on it was really buggy, and to be honest, I'm not really here for the mini game. LOVE the Ai work on the girl models.
I've been asked to fix some images that have been corrupted somehow on the server end. This may have triggered a false alarm for an "update" because i had to edit the first post.Why is this showing up in the latest updates feed when there is no update? Can't wait for the next update though. But, dev, please allow some kind of skip option for the mini game after a couple attempts. I remember early on it was really buggy, and to be honest, I'm not really here for the mini game. LOVE the Ai work on the girl models.
That happens now and then when the OP is edited... It isn't supposed to auto promote to top, but does sometime... It has been mentioned to the site dev..Why is this showing up in the latest updates feed when there is no update? Can't wait for the next update though. But, dev, please allow some kind of skip option for the mini game after a couple attempts. I remember early on it was really buggy, and to be honest, I'm not really here for the mini game. LOVE the Ai work on the girl models.
LOVE this VN!! Great story, really fresh and inventive.Thank for the motivation, guys. You will get your update soon!
The cartoonish models never bothered me on their own. What bothered me was when cartoonish models appeared in a scene with more realistic models. It just looked super weird to have 5 realistic models sitting around with one cartoonish model sitting with them.Also taking time to improve upon some of the old images and improve some images that turned out very cartoonish compared to the rest of the game.