List of restricted games that i know of that are missing from lewdcorner

Sc0rch3d

Registered
Lewd
Oct 10, 2023
LC COIN
List of restricted games that i know of, that are missing from lewdcorner, and that would be good to have available in here for members:

Bad-Days-0.3a, abandoned i think ( thxto Myuhinny)

Caught-0.05.2A, newer version?, by unknow

CorruptionTime-0.03c, abandoned, by [FilthySloth], , <- links here, compressed version on mixdrop here (thxto parceload)

DaddysLittleSexToy 1.0, completed game i think, by unknow

Elly-1.0, completed i think, by unknow

FantasticFantasies-1.0, extreme content, by unknow

Flower-0.1, extreme content, by unknow

Hotel Pedoria, by "Logan-X", version alpha 5 (short content, not worth your time): password(thanks to Myuhinny)="volvo" , newer versions?

InfinityPassion-0.1, newer version?, by unknow

Justakiss-0.3b, newer version?, by "TiredEyes"

Larynx-0.05f, by DubyaDee, (thxto SithLord882), experimentAI can also be downloaded there

Magic_Fantasies-0.1, by unknow

MyGirlfriendsSister-0.2, newer versions?

RaisingAdali-0.3.0, newer versions?, by unknow

Tanya promotion by "Marc", he also has several other games and comics

Tessa 0.5, completed game, by "LunarBitStudio", , <- link gdrive available here (thxto Myuhinny), (has all 6 chapters including Tessa-ch5)(thxto parceload)

TheDetective 1.0, by unknow

Your_Life_Path-0.4, abandoned i think, extreme content, by "Cum Often Crew"

I removed the ones that are already here \/. I will add links as i find them. Several of those games are abandoned, but they are still worth checking out, like Apartment 69 that have been abandoned for a long time but have good length content...
several of them have been removed from their host sites

Chadcrichton

Helldiver
Registered
Lewd
Jan 20, 2024
LC COIN
Yes but they have to be meaningful and in 35 different threads
That is correct! So its time to be a good online forum samartian and help guide others ^_^. Also you may have answers to questions people will ask

Reactions: 1 user

RichardLewd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 3, 2022
LC COIN
"Definitely a lot less new restricted games!"
There was a crack down everywhere on all sorts of alternative stuff like that after that movie about the trafficking of kds came out

Halfbreed

Registered
Aug 25, 2022
LC COIN
I really hope easier access is available soon. It's hard to find, but I appreciate this list. Now I gotta search for ones I didn't even know.

Guz89

Legion Of Lurkers International Syndicate
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Saying "grind" until i get enough points.
Hey, my friend, I see you are eager to have your access back, you're posting in a lot of threads in seconds

You must be registered to see attachments

Let me explain how the system works, You only earn coins every 3 minutes from the same actions (posting and receiving likes). They're individual, so the best way to earn coins is to join the mega thread Anti-Social & Lurker Hang Out Spot and have fun chatting, People will like your posts and you will make coins way faster than just posting in all threads.
BTW this is considered spam, and if you continue, you will receive a warning and lose some coins.

Back
Top Bottom