List of restricted games that i know of that are missing from lewdcorner

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
Just discovered this game on Cuckzone: . ( )

The game has a fuckton of tags including incest and they are currently monetized only through . :ROFLMAO:

Hopefully they can be prevailed upon to set up a Subscribestar and/or one of the several other Patreon alternatives. :unsure:

And if they find out about us they won't be so dependent on Fuck95 for publicity and they might be able to allow sexual content with the younger daughter/ward that they currently have a disclaimer saying they won't have. Or maybe they just won't have it. :(

As the above indicates, this game has potential daughterfucking content (though it definitely won't be anytime soon), but you have to not only use the right words but confirm the use of those words "against the intent" of the dev, garbage they could also dump if they left Patreon. :rolleyes:

No mommyfucking in this game, sorry to those who like that, but there are several MILFs, in addition to teens and young (and old) women. The MC is a mature adult who has two daughters/wards. (y)

As to the game itself: it seems quite ambitious in scope (which could be good or bad), it has a very high degree of polish, is quite long for a first release, has a few lewd scenes and decent writing from an apparently Francophone dev (there are two untranslated pieces of narration in French though one is only a couple of words, and the MC's penis is referred to in the FEMININE by two separate characters). o_O One example of each is given below.

You must be registered to see attachments

And no, the dominatrix does NOT dominate the MC...both of them dominate another female, Juliette (who can be trans if you're into that - you get to choose if she has a dick or a pussy but either way she has breasts and takes the passive role).

A minor, but irritating flaw is the fact that the intro is like 30 seconds of unskippable and loud video, followed by language selection and disclaimers, that all fire every time you start the game. This will likely be addressed in future releases. Also, there are minigames, but they are skippable.

All in all, I liked this one quite a bit. I'm looking forward to more and hoping the dev team does not crash and burn. Hopefully we can get the game over here and get the dev here too. :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

4r33lh4rd

Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but there was a game called pumpkin...I think...on here it was abandoned but still had some good content. Will it me coming back like the happy memories games?

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but there was a game called pumpkin...I think...on here it was abandoned but still had some good content. Will it me coming back like the happy memories games?

If I remember correctly, the dev lost all his assets to a moralist (former) associate of some type (friend or girlfriend I think) who destroyed it all and outed him to everyone he knew as a loli-lover, costing him his job and most of his relationships.?

So that game will not be coming back...

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

horns

Registered
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
how about Osanagoronokimini's My secret summer vacation?
My Secret Summer Vacation ver.2.0 [English].7z

Last edited:

perheiro

Registered
Lewd
Jul 4, 2022
Website
www.deviantart.com
LC COIN
I recommend adding the game "It's not a world for Alyssa [v0.1] By Partedes" to the list:

The first version is free to download on his Patreon account.

He posted the game himself to Fuck95, but it was banned again shortly thereafter.
I don't know exactly why, but I assume it has something to do with the younger brother.

The first version is relatively short.

However, I'm afraid that the dev's account will soon be banned from Patreon, as the game is likely to contain incest and the dev isn't really keeping it a secret either.
You are right there, LOL the Dad rails her in the update.

fidgetspinner

Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
Eric's life thread appeared and got nuke on Fuck95. No update or news since Feb so I don't expect anything new but for what it has now it was promising.
Art is meh and gameplay is a bit to repetitive but it has the possibility to push MC's mother on a "NTR" path and have MC's friend fuck her. I wish we have more games that have this possibility.

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN

absoluteTreebrush

Registered
Lewd
Mar 25, 2023
LC COIN
Midnight Class by LittlJack
It's apparently on his website, but I was not able to navigate to it through an onion proxy site, nor through TOR.
It also sounds like he has some health complications so there may not be updates for a while.
Bunch of renders/previews on baraag.

• Thinking

exobite

Emerald
Registered
Lewd
May 8, 2022
LC COIN
Public Toilet in Summer is missing and should probably be restricted. The version it have is censored and not english, I would love for someone to repost this with english translation and uncensored if possible.

kirito99

Registered
Jan 30, 2023
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

ENG Title: My Secret Summer Vacation 2
JP Title & DLSITE:
Language: Japanese
Version: 1.11
Translated by:
Links:

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
Other sources for Loli games:
FapForFun.net
Kimochi.info

Kimochi has plenty of loli games that are removed from the Cuck95. Could use that place as a source of games to bring over here.

Some loli games to add here:
  • Bottle Biosphere
  • Everyday Sexual Life with Hikikomori Sister
  • Ghoul x Ghoulah
  • Gran Ende II
  • Rendezvous with a Lonely Girl in a Dark Room
  • 伝説のマタギ ~継承者の証~ ( it's translated in english on Kimochi)

Reactions: 2 users

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
Not really, it's just in a limbo until the mods ban the thread... And they will.
If and when that happens is when it'll be moved but until that happens it doesn't qualify and will not be moved to that section until it is banned from there.

Back
Top Bottom