Dar7777777

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Corruption Time [v0.03c] [FilthySloth]
Tessa looks like just ch5 of a 1-6 chapter thing,
Tessa is complete but its story continue to a citedel black...

its story is all connected and the ending is in "a citedel black"

Reactions: 1 user

hawaii

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 11, 2022
LC COIN
Hello ! Thanks for finding LINKS for LOLLI Sides . You Do all a GREAT JOB
Please find some more LINKS to DOWNOAD

U

User_2969

Unconfirmed
Larynx V0.05f can be downloaded on the Homepage from DubyaDee:

Wobmat

Registered
LV

Aug 10, 2022
LC COIN
The DEV went back to work on parental love after they finished V0.06 for apartment 69 06 December 2021 they finished V1.1 for parental love on 26 May 2022. Not much activity on their patreon but then they never were. Their discord would probably be the best place to see what activity there is.

Hotel Pedoria known version alpha 5 is from Logan-X password: volvo It's also probably abandoned last post on their patreon was on SEP 14, 2022 AT 1:21 PM.
They also have a tracker.

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
Lost Life. Basically in this game you wake up locked in a room with a loli who looks to be about 10-12 years old (minimal tits and no pubic hair, unless you could add it, I forget). Basically there's not much to do in that room other than molesting the girl (there's no dialogue or anything, you just go over to her bed and start undressing and/or groping her until you run out of energy and basically pass out. If you managed to give her enough pleasure/did not piss her off too much then you will be woken by the girl giving you a handjob (you can "encourage" her to use her mouth instead. If you were not so nice, you will be woken by the girl sliding her mouth down your shaft...then BITING YOUR DICK OFF and spitting it out while you bleed to death. Game over. :unsure:

There is a camera and such but I never really figured it out. It's also incredibly grindy (your energy slowly increases each day and the girl becomes slowly more into your "games") and I got bored and quit. :coffee:

43xi

Registered
LV

Apr 11, 2023
LC COIN
Guri Guri Yuffie Complete Edition
by

Last edited:

Silveri

Registered
LV

Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
Dev of "Father, Teacher, Villain" posted game request on Fuck95 a month ago but it got denied. Thought I post a link to dev's SS:
Version 0.1 is free to dl from there.

whiteD_4_black_hoes

Registered
LV

Apr 18, 2023
LC COIN
The DEV went back to work on parental love after they finished V0.06 for apartment 69 06 December 2021 they finished V1.1 for parental love on 26 May 2022. Not much activity on their patreon but then they never were. Their discord would probably be the best place to see what activity there is.

Hotel Pedoria known version alpha 5 is from Logan-X password: volvo It's also probably abandoned last post on their patreon was on SEP 14, 2022 AT 1:21 PM.
"Hotel Pedoria"?? link please? thanks! (y)

Pepper

Registered
LV

Feb 8, 2023
LC COIN
Dev of "Father, Teacher, Villain" posted game request on Fuck95 a month ago but it got denied. Thought I post a link to dev's SS:
Version 0.1 is free to dl from there.
- Can also get from here.

Back
Top Bottom