List of restricted games that i know of that are missing from lewdcorner

Cenwen

Registered
Lewd
Mar 4, 2023
LC COIN
Quite a few of these are actually just waiting for a proper reupload and thread creation.

Reactions: 1 user

Rob

Registered
Jun 28, 2022
LC COIN
This is the link for the game.

h3n741.g33k

Registered
Lewd
Sep 23, 2023
LC COIN
Is there any restricted homo [loli/loli, shota/shota] game? Or restricted mods for Lifeplay?
have you perhaps heard of boku no pico? Boyslove shota is fairly common far as "taboo" demographics go on the asian side of things. As for western, there's T-Hoodie Draws "Max the Elf" and there was a project called Femboy Burgers though idk how that's faired lately. Most western is just regular "otokonoko" meaning not necessarily shota persay but usually the characters are teen/hebe teir of the more petite variety. Theres the Lewd/Loud House parodies and some gay/futa stephen universe parodies out there, heard rumor of a gravity falls parody

but again this is mostly "teen" or shadbase tier style of teen.

There was some fanworks on teen titans front ages ago between beast boy, cyborg and robin but idk if it got much of a following.

then you get into the "cringe" stuff. western webtoons being what they are, furry has had a forefront to it especially on the gay side. these range from arnold mr universe tier bara to borderline shota with how petite and effeminate they are depicted.

Tailbound and Daggan being probably the "best indie balances" between them.but the charas are kinda teen/adult.

Forest of Love 2 is a furry game with loli/shota but it is mostly hetero and still i think half finished. with ToS restructure idk if itch killed it or not.

then you get into truly cringe territory

The sonic fancomics ie the internet meme persona incarnate chris-chan sonic chu

so yea we all know how that ended, thanks fox newz, new horridly vilified stereotypes now abound from the aftermath of that. Half the modern witch hunt against nsfw artists of loli/shota in west now being like "oh hey another degen chris-chan, rope em" so yea part the uptick in crazy censoring n deplatforming has evolved outa that. Society being like "drawing lewd crap leads to doing lewd crap" with same fox news treatment as kids maming each other while emulating WWE or trying to tie every columbine kid, to Video game violence.

• Sad

Maddy84

Registered
Lewd
Sep 22, 2022
LC COIN
Hello folks.

I came across a game that I would like to play.
Unfortunately it has only been available for sale for a long time and I can't find it for free anywhere.
Maybe one of you can help me ;)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

horns

Registered
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN

The_Day_a_Mother_Made_an_Apology_on_All_Fours_THE_GAME_ver1.01_eng​

Reactions: 1 users

EscapesMeEscapesMe's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Hello folks.

I came across a game that I would like to play.
Unfortunately it has only been available for sale for a long time and I can't find it for free anywhere.
Maybe one of you can help me ;)

Thanks for suggesting it, it looks interesting.
I added the game here, so give it a try whenever you have the chance.

It seems like the game is just unknown rather than being actively blocked by any sites, so I don't think the game fits. Not yet at least.

Might get nuked by Patreon and itch at some point though, since the built-in lewd patch makes the LI's your daughters.

• Heart
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

i_patchy

Registered
Lewd
Mar 21, 2023
LC COIN
I would appreciate if someone could leak a paid version of At Home by Delme. It is 99.9% text html game. It features themes of corruption, incest and "lolis". Only free version is availble online and it lacks protagonist second younger sister and age setup mechanic.

nomattermatter

Registered
Oct 24, 2022
LC COIN
Hey,

i played i think like a year ago a game, where 2 sister and a brother was involved but i cant find the game, maybe someone know which i mean. At first the Little Sister and the older Brother are together in one room and it follows after few scenes a sexual scene, sometime later the Big Sister heard both and comes up. At first she reacted not good, but at the end she follows them two.

misterpink

Registered
Lewd
Jul 2, 2022
LC COIN
loving-mother-blueheart-final-little-huntress-team
was restricted on the other site before i got the chance to download it.
Hoping I can find it here soon.

4r33lh4rd

Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this request, I was trying to figure out how to make a new thread. But was wondering if these games could be added? Hopefully they have english translations as well.

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
Hopefully they have english translations as well.

The first video can be watched on myhentai.online or you can download the English version from svscomics the 2nd one took a fucking while to find out what the fucking name of the video was but it can also be found and watched on myhentai.online under the name of the secret in summer or as the other one you can download the English version from svscomics.

thyand27

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
Has this game been/hasn't been requested here?

I haven't found it on Fuck95 (and have also requested it there)
It will probably be rejected, although I haven't tried it, but it looks like it's there loli.

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
Has this game been/hasn't been requested here?
I added it and added one link while more are being made. I don't think that idiots going to be on patreon for long what with having a nude image of the youngest chucky doll posted on it. Hell who knows how long it'll even be on itchio. They also need to switch to better image format and whatever else they have in it as it's already 3 gigs for a 0.0.1.

Back
Top Bottom