List of restricted games that i know of that are missing from lewdcorner

RichardLewd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 3, 2022
LC COIN
List of restricted games that i know of, that are missing from lewdcorner, and that would be good to have available in here for members:

Bad-Days-0.3a, abandoned i think ( thxto Myuhinny)

Caught-0.05.2A, newer version?, by unknow

CorruptionTime-0.03c, abandoned, by [FilthySloth], , <- links here, compressed version on mixdrop here (thxto parceload)

DaddysLittleSexToy 1.0, completed game i think, by unknow

Elly-1.0, completed i think, by unknow

FantasticFantasies-1.0, extreme content, by unknow

Flower-0.1, extreme content, by unknow

Hotel Pedoria, by "Logan-X", version alpha 5 (short content, not worth your time): password(thanks to Myuhinny)="volvo" , newer versions?

InfinityPassion-0.1, newer version?, by unknow

Justakiss-0.3b, newer version?, by "TiredEyes"

Larynx-0.05f, by DubyaDee, (thxto SithLord882), experimentAI can also be downloaded there

Magic_Fantasies-0.1, by unknow

MyGirlfriendsSister-0.2, newer versions?

RaisingAdali-0.3.0, newer versions?, by unknow

Tanya promotion by "Marc", he also has several other games and comics

Tessa 0.5, completed game, by "LunarBitStudio", , <- link gdrive available here (thxto Myuhinny), (has all 6 chapters including Tessa-ch5)(thxto parceload)

TheDetective 1.0, by unknow

Your_Life_Path-0.4, abandoned i think, extreme content, by "Cum Often Crew"

I removed the ones that are already here \/. I will add links as i find them. Several of those games are abandoned, but they are still worth checking out, like Apartment 69 that have been abandoned for a long time but have good length content...

Last edited:
Reactions: 27 users

Darkrift411

Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Good job. Im sure this will be super handy for the uploaders.

Now if someone will make a similar list on places to find this stuff. Ive seen people ask a few times and I have no good ideas. But I guess if they knew where to get them, they might not be here looking for them.

Actually, looking through your list, I can see that at least a few of those ARE here:
EmilysAdventure-1.0.1, completed i think
SleepingWithSis-1.0, completed i think
JustWhattheDoctorOrdered-1.0, completed i think
WhatBrothersareFor-1.0, completed i think
Kidnap-1.0, completed, this one might be in already, by DumbKoala,
PetiteProstitutionParables-0.2, newer versions?
happilylockedup-0.1,
EmmaandDaddy-1.0, completed game

Might be more, those are just ones ive seen the titles listed. If you are having trouble finding them, try clicking search and check the "Search titles only" part and just use one of the words in the title (but the least generic word to narrow it down more).

Edit, I noticed you said these were all restricted, so that might be why you are having trouble finding some of them. As far as I know, they are only restricted if they are not allowed on Fuck95, and lots of these games (especially the Dumb Koala ones) are there, so they are also here but not in the restricted area.

Reactions: 3 users

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
Deadllocked is here - shrink is here Emma and Daddy is here - Unbound Depravity is here - happily locked up is here - Petite Prostitution Parables is here - Kidnap is here - What Brothers are For is here - Apartment 69 is here - Just What the Doctor Ordered is here - Sleeping With Sis is here - Happy Memories I Summoned A What is here - Happy Memories Be Careful What You Trade For is here - Emilys Adventure is here - also apartment 69 has had that abandoned tag for a while because of an overzealous mod from there slapped it on it even though everyone knew that Luxee was back working on parental love and would be coming back to it after they finished with parental love's last update.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Jul 9, 2022
LC COIN
whoremonger (i think it would be restricted) , also can you say where you found some of these games?

Reactions: 1 users

Darkrift411

Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
whoremonger (i think it would be restricted) , also can you say where you found some of these games?
I think if it is on Fuck95, it wouldnt be restricted. But also, adding games that are already abandoned feels... cheap.

RichardLewd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 3, 2022
LC COIN
I think if it is on Fuck95, it wouldnt be restricted. But also, adding games that are already abandoned feels... cheap.
I added abandoned games that i believe are worth checking out,
Apartment 69 is abandoned for a long time, but it is a good game, with hours of content worth checking out

Reactions: 2 users

Darkrift411

Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
I added abandoned games that i believe are worth checking out,
Apartment 69 is abandoned for a long time, but it is a good game, with hours of content worth checking out
Understandable I guess. Im the type of person that hates having something unfinished, so playing a game I know will never be finished would piss me the fuck off.

Reactions: 2 users

RichardLewd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 3, 2022
LC COIN
Understandable I guess. Im the type of person that hates having something unfinished, so playing a game I know will never be finished would piss me the fuck off.
Apartment 69 was last updated like over 2 years ago or something, but, as Myuhinny said, the developer plans on finishing it at some point

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
The DEV went back to work on parental love after they finished V0.06 for apartment 69 06 December 2021 they finished V1.1 for parental love on 26 May 2022. Not much activity on their patreon but then they never were. Their discord would probably be the best place to see what activity there is.

Hotel Pedoria known version alpha 5 is from Logan-X password: volvo It's also probably abandoned last post on their patreon was on SEP 14, 2022 AT 1:21 PM.

Last edited:

devon.solo565

Registered
Dec 29, 2022
LC COIN
List of restricted games that i know of, that are missing from lewdcorner, and that would be good to have available in here for members:

Bad-Days-0.3a, abandoned i think
Caught-0.05.2A, newer version?
CorruptionTime-0.03c, abandoned,
DaddysLittleSexToy 1.0, completed game i think
Elly-1.0, completed i think
FantasticFantasies-1.0, extreme content
Flower-0.1, extreme content
Hotel Pedoria, by Logan-X, version alpha 5: password: volvo (thanks to Myuhinny)
InfinityPassion-0.1, newer version?
Justakiss-0.3b, newer version?
Larynx-0.04f, newer versions?
Magic_Fantasies-0.1,
MyGirlfriendsSister-0.2, newer versions?
RaisingAdali-0.3.0, newer versions?
Tanya promotion by Marc, he also has several other games and comics
Tessa 0.5, completed game,
TheDetectiv-1.0,
Your_Life_Path-0.4, abandoned i think, extreme content

I removed the ones that are already here \/. I will add links as i find them. Several of those games are abandoned, but they are still worth checking out, like Apartment 69 that have been abandoned for a long time but have good length content...
Is there anywhere that I can find these games if not on here?

Darkrift411

Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Thats what our uploaders have asked. I think they need more sources. If you find other sources, feel free to share them and our uploaders can use those as places to find content they cannot find elsewhere.

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
Even better if the name of the authors are found as it's usually easier to find stuff that way.

Darkrift411

Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
sure i can give you like that, like i got on my list, all the usable gaming sites i have found
tho not many holds loli ones and am always on look for more
I havent seen the uploaders have trouble finding normal games, its the restricted ones that are requested they have trouble finding. I dont have much experience with smol shit (mostly stayed away from that until I started helping the MSDP dev with his game) so Im not very familiar with that scene.

micmitja

Registered
Lewd
Aug 10, 2022
LC COIN
I havent seen the uploaders have trouble finding normal games, its the restricted ones that are requested they have trouble finding. I dont have much experience with smol shit (mostly stayed away from that until I started helping the MSDP dev with his game) so Im not very familiar with that scene.
well way i see it most sites just copy what ever 95 does so if its not there is good chance it wont be on many, few are exception and you always got kemono - leaks, there got whole fanbox and everything else , tons of shit, but sometimes you can find some game you recognize, and they update when some ppl share so you can wait.

Darkrift411

Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
well way i see it most sites just copy what ever 95 does so if its not there is good chance it wont be on many, few are exception and you always got kemono - leaks, there got whole fanbox and everything else , tons of shit, but sometimes you can find some game you recognize, and they update when some ppl share so you can wait.
I know about kemono party, but not sure what the " - leaks" is unless you just mean people leaking stuff there. And that is the issue, only content that is shared with kemono shows up, so if they are not a dev someone from kemono subs to, it wont be there.

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
Bad Days = Raising Adali looks like it's a text based story unless someone converted it to a game. Tanya promotion is from Little Huntress Team and it's a DLsite game. Tessa

micmitja

Registered
Lewd
Aug 10, 2022
LC COIN
I know about kemono party, but not sure what the " - leaks" is unless you just mean people leaking stuff there. And that is the issue, only content that is shared with kemono shows up, so if they are not a dev someone from kemono subs to, it wont be there.
yep they have to direct leak their own accounts, the paranoia of some devs there is comedy level, troubles they do to their own subs just not to be seen there. and yeah thats why i said you can wait for some content to show there, if you can even find it cause whom ever shares there can put under any name.
but if you are searching for loli there is
You must be registered to see attachments
devs accounts there on fanbox, best place for that, if you can find it ofc

Last edited:

parceload

Staff member
Administrator
Jan 16, 2023
LC COIN
Corruption Time [v0.03c] [FilthySloth]
Tessa looks like just ch5 of a 1-6 chapter thing,