List of restricted games that i know of that are missing from lewdcorner

nuzzyfipples

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
anyone have NTRMAN's A Small Village? I don't know what the last version is, but the image is from 2019. I know the 95 site removed it because of shota content during their last purge.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 61

That One Guy

Small Breast Enthusiast
Registered
Lewd
Mar 4, 2024
LC COIN
I'm not sure if this is where I can request this game so if it's in the wrong place sorry about that. I have played this till v.8R but every time I try to get the latest version the links to download them set off my antivirus. If someone could get a good link for this and add it I would appreciate it.

Such a Sharp Pain [v0.9.0.6] [ ]

HardDaddyTimes

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
I'm not sure if this is where I can request this game so if it's in the wrong place sorry about that. I have played this till v.8R but every time I try to get the latest version the links to download them set off my antivirus. If someone could get a good link for this and add it I would appreciate it.

Such a Sharp Pain [v0.9.0.6] [ ]
[Sinner] - [Ren'Py] - [DAZ] - SUCH A SHARP PAIN [V0.9.0.6R] [KETZAL]

Reactions: 1 users

Blackknight666

Registered
Mar 10, 2024
LC COIN
Hello, I have the files for I want to teach a lesson to hoodwinky and sexy mythical beast stories silk sheep in love.

Can I give them to someone else to upload them? I don't know how to do the whole thing about tags, changelog and everything that involves uploading games on latest updates.

Reactions: 1 user

Chadcrichton

Helldiver
Registered
Lewd
Jan 20, 2024
LC COIN

XbfgX

Registered
Lewd
Aug 22, 2022
LC COIN
so for someone like me who is purely here for the sinners/restricted section and a lurker it seems i need to post replies 35 of them not sure about the rest so i can get access to sinners/restricted section once more - is this correct?

illaallon

Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
so for someone like me who is purely here for the sinners/restricted section and a lurker it seems i need to post replies 35 of them not sure about the rest so i can get access to sinners/restricted section once more - is this correct?
35 meaningful replies across threadS.

frozted

Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2024
LC COIN
That novel story got intense. I got sucked into the drama and now im hooked.
My only issue with it is that so many choices cut off other content. I had to go back to the beginning and select one different choice to get a scene wayyyyy later. Other than that, fantastic game.

HeadHunter

Registered
Lewd
Feb 7, 2023
LC COIN
Yes but they have to be meaningful and in 35 different threads

Back
Top Bottom