Theme editor

Incest fetish. Why?

  • Thread starter Thread starter joe6789
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 15K
I really can't explain my feelings. Maybe is the taboo, maybe is just because family is the closest bond you have and you already know the persons. But it does excite me and I just accepted as it is. Also, in game the family is smoking hot; if I had the condition and a family like that, I would also succumb to my incestuous desires.
 
I really can't explain my feelings. Maybe is the taboo, maybe is just because family is the closest bond you have and you already know the persons. But it does excite me and I just accepted as it is. Also, in game the family is smoking hot; if I had the condition and a family like that, I would also succumb to my incestuous desires.
Understandable, personally in a game i can like it but irl i find it disgusting and/or disturbing.
 
I think its an easy plot for the game and yeah, maybe am right or not though making a game is really time taking
 
It's just about the taboo, the transgression, almost all of the kinks in games/fantasy such as rape, incest, loli, are things i would never consider irl. Fantasy is a different world.
 
well obvious answer is taboo but i think maybe also because who wouldnt want an "easy" like the whole stepsis thing i think is just getting a hot girl out of nowhere who will now live with you
 
Funny thing is i don't care at all for my irl family. Well, maybe not yet because i don't have a wife and kid
 
Part of it's the taboo, part of it is the closeness of the relationship. Though I will say my favorites are daughter and sister and I don't have either of those. I do have a mom, and mom stuff doesn't do anything for me.
 
Because my IRL sisters are hot, and playing game/watching videos on ph is a lot less risky
pics or it didn't happen haha. :LOL: No but my sisters are pretty as well and to be honest I have dreamt about them. Incest is probably my biggest fetish.
 
Wasn't into it before porn.. mom not particulary good looking and my sister is lesbian.. the kind you won't touch with a stick. So yeah probably porn
 
Idk it just feels more interesting when the characters in porn or porn games have more in common and it feels even more interesting when its something forbidden maybe
Thats probably one of the best parts of porn games for me - you can watch the dynamics of the relationship of the characters and see how it'll be built up to the moment of sex. When in porn they would just say oh im a sister and im the brother we cant fuck boom they fuck - its just so plain and boring..
 
Back
Top Bottom