IRL the power dynamic part is the problem so yes i agree completely.Taboo ≠ Illegality
Should it be a taboo? Yes, this is nothing that should be normalized.
Should it be illegal? Yes, but mostly because it's better that way. Anyone can claim that something like this is consensual and mutual, but the mere fact that it involves family power dynamics makes it questionable.
If it would be about siblings...
Taboo, yes.
Illegal... Siblings are usual close enought in age and development to be on the same level and if it's consensual and mutual... why not, let them as long as they don't make babies.![]()
Should be.In the game, I don't think there's any problem. But in reality, I guess no one would think so, right
In reality, absolutely NOT. Large risks, and potentially sexual life destroyer. In fiction and games I see why some people like it, but if someone watches that for too much it can go to actually trying to do it in real life, with whatever consunquences. Personally i'm that to mentally aberrated.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files