How to improve lewdcorner (your thoughts)

tyrannicpuppy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
With the massive uptick in activity lately, the Latest Replies box at the top of the homepage has become basically useless.

Is there a way to have a Latest Games Replies option so that we can filter out the hundred and one pointless discussions being used to farm whatever the currency of the moment is and actually focus on the purpose of the forum instead?

Without having to dig into the What's New section and go to All Posts every time?

Reactions: 4 users

michaelatl

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 8, 2023
LC COIN
In the game section a sort by "latest game update" not only "game thread update" would be nice. If thats not possible a "last updated first post of thread" would be a help. At this point new games or gameupdates get lost in spammed threads of popular games.

Reactions: 1 users

DamageLC

Quiet Supporter
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
In the game section a sort by "latest game update" not only "game thread update" would be nice. If thats not possible a "last updated first post of thread" would be a help. At this point new games or gameupdates get lost in spammed threads of popular games.
There is a "latest update" sort by category, which applies to games that get updated by the dev. I've got a browser bookmark saved with that set to 14 days so I can see what's changed recently at a glance.

You must be registered to see attachments

One trick I do sometimes is click "mark read" on the page before I open any game threads, as it used to jump to the most recent post rather than the first one, although that may have changed recently. Note that clicking "mark read" resets the filter so I click my bookmark again to get back to the correct order.

Edit: Just realised after 16 months here that if you click on the picture of the game rather than the text name of the game it goes to the first post, rather than the most recent. Duh. So "mark read" no longer needed.

Addendum: I would, like several others, like a way to exclude specific prefixes. You can filter out tags in account settings (though it's always on rather than on the fly) but not prefixes, like "Abandoned", "HTML" or "RPGM" which I'd like to be able to filter out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

michaelatl

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 8, 2023
LC COIN
There is a "latest update" sort by category, which applies to games that get updated by the dev. I've got a browser bookmark saved with that set to 14 days so I can see what's changed recently at a glance.

You must be registered to see attachments

One trick I do sometimes is click "mark read" on the page before I open any game threads, as it used to jump to the most recent post rather than the first one, although that may have changed recently. Note that clicking "mark read" resets the filter so I click my bookmark again to get back to the correct order.

Edit: Just realised after 16 months here that if you click on the picture of the game rather than the text name of the game it goes to the first post, rather than the most recent. Duh. So "mark read" no longer needed.

Addendum: I would, like several others, like a way to exclude specific prefixes. You can filter out tags in account settings (though it's always on rather than on the fly) but not prefixes, like "Abandoned", "HTML" or "RPGM" which I'd like to be able to filter out.
now it works

blue_sparrow

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 13, 2023
LC COIN
While most of the focus is on games, with the new changes driving more community postings I feel like I'm seeing more activity in the comics sections. Given some of other websites locking down threads for certain postings, would it be possible / useful to add a Comics+ section (similar to Games+).

While I'm sure there would be some frustration about locking even more content behind membership it would also hopefully lead to fewer locked threads / automod removals.

Reactions: 2 users

Aparticularpineapple

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 27, 2024
LC COIN
Given the new gated roles for certain sections of the site, here's something I'd like to see that would reward lurkers without necessarily forcing them (at least as much) to do low-engagement unlurks for the sake of point farming
Implement a way to reward users for things like accepted game suggestions, tag revisions, or providing updates to games
I've had a couple of 'reports' on threads (saying a game had been abandoned/was being recreated and that a different game had some planned tags that weren't shown here) that've been accepted during the time where I was otherwise purely lurking and it'd likely be actually beneficial to the site if such activity had some level of benefit to the user

Gatto

Registered
LV

Sep 19, 2023
LC COIN
Color code groups of tags would be nice. For example, red for gameplay tags, green for kink tags and blue for art style and presentation tags.

VND

perv
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
What's with the 160s timer to give likes?
What do you think, how slow people read post?
So now only the first comment becomes a like, even if the comment after that is more likeable?

Reactions: 4 users

salpeter

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 28, 2023
LC COIN
Don't know if this has been brought up elsewhere. What I always miss is an update history list with dates in the OPs.

SerjSerger

Registered
LV

Dec 27, 2022
LC COIN
It becomes quite obvious that this site is created to make money, and by any means, even the most despicable. Although it was originally thought that this site is a good alternative to F site. Therefore, this site can only be improved by changing the administration.

GneeFee

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 11, 2022
LC COIN
ahha, this is the place!

Please add "Redhead" Tag

Please add Excluded function for tags

Arorimous

[彡 ͡࿐.̢' ͡࿐彡] [༺ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ༻]
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 18, 2023
LC (don't you know which site you're browsing?!)
LC COIN
Besides the users rating on a game, some other information could be gathered from the community.
For example, the duration to play the current version would be a good information to get and display, even if not completely reliable for AVNs since it depends largely on how users read, asking only users who did read the story and not just click-through to provide their estimate would make it possible to get some idea of how much content is in the game.
This is important because some developers feel like they should bump the major version number and publish an update every time they completed a new render and 10 lines of script, while others would only bump it every time they complete a 1h chapter of the story.

magistrate

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 23, 2023
LC COIN
Remove the requirement to spam the forum to get access to the only reason this site exists. Even Fuck95 never did anything this retarded.

Makes me miss the days of forced thread views.

Reactions: 5 users

ontach

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 10, 2022
LC COIN
What's with the 160s timer to give likes?
What do you think, how slow people read post?
So now only the first comment becomes a like, even if the comment after that is more likeable?
EXACTLY. And how pointless is it? I can't react to this post with a Like, but I can Reply to it immediately. I think that's what I'm going to do from now on. Instead of just clicking the Like button I'll just reply to the post and say I like your post.

VND

perv
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
EXACTLY. And how pointless is it? I can't react to this post with a Like, but I can Reply to it immediately. I think that's what I'm going to do from now on. Instead of just clicking the Like button I'll just reply to the post and say I like your post.
No, I think, there is a one minute timer to write post?

• Sad

ontach

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 10, 2022
LC COIN
No, I think, there is a one minute timer to write post?
Bummer. :( Also, this method deprives the poster of a legitimate Like, making a mockery of the likes count system, as by the time my cooling period is over, I would have moved on and be reading something else.

patinhas

Registered
LV

Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
As the volume of threads and posts on the forum continues to escalate, users will find it increasingly difficult to navigate through the content. To address this issue, a possible solution could involve adopting a voting system similar to Reddit's, which would promote popular threads and comments to the forefront while pushing less engaging discussions to the background. By doing so, the forum would not only improve its usability but also encourage members to contribute more meaningful and well-received content. If no action is taken, an overwhelming majority of thread posts may be written once and never read, with little or no engagement from other users, ultimately diminishing the value of the forum as a whole.

sirneversleep

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
As the volume of threads and posts on the forum continues to escalate, users will find it increasingly difficult to navigate through the content. To address this issue, a possible solution could involve adopting a voting system similar to Reddit's, which would promote popular threads and comments to the forefront while pushing less engaging discussions to the background. By doing so, the forum would not only improve its usability but also encourage members to contribute more meaningful and well-received content. If no action is taken, an overwhelming majority of thread posts may be written once and never read, with little or no engagement from other users, ultimately diminishing the value of the forum as a whole.
I feel like once everyone has jumped ship or finished posting enough to unlock the rest of the site, this won't be so much of an issue. But right now everyone is just busy spamming shit just to unlock the site so it makes it look more active than it really is
It becomes quite obvious that this site is created to make money, and by any means, even the most despicable. Although it was originally thought that this site is a good alternative to F site. Therefore, this site can only be improved by changing the administration.
I've been saying this for months, the admin is just milking this site for everything its users are worth

JKool

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 11, 2023
LC COIN
Add a filter to the latest update page to only look at specific game engines

Back
Top Bottom