How to improve lewdcorner (your thoughts)

Cenwen

Registered
Lewd
Mar 4, 2023
LC COIN
Please admins and mods, I beg of you.
I understand the whole situation is really bad and some things have to be done to preserve the site as a whole.
What I'd ask kindly is simply putting a list of games with their names + developer names included. That way, even if they are removed, people can still be aware of what was removed and can actually find them elsewhere.

Reactions: 3 users

valkyrion13

Registered
Lewd
Sep 14, 2022
LC COIN
It will be nice to be able to filter games by tags so we see only games (in latest updates section) that have the selected tags. Also, when we press a tag on a game, it will not redirect us to forum threads but filter the latest updates section

Reactions: 4 users

sirneversleep

Registered
Lewd
Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
It will be nice to be able to filter games by tags so we see only games (in latest updates section) that have the selected tags. Also, when we press a tag on a game, it will not redirect us to forum threads but filter the latest updates section
I second this. I don't care about the forums so much as the latest updates. I'm not here to talk I'm here to follow games that I can't find anywhere else

Reactions: 1 users

Suntec

Registered
Lewd
Oct 3, 2023
LC COIN
2 things come to mind:
Better search function by tag (yes i know it has been said before but I want to stress this b/c I realy like that feature)
A "legacy list" of games that used to be here but now aren't. no links, just titels

da_zagat

Registered
Lewd
Apr 22, 2023
LC COIN
Make it where the Latest updates also reflects what you have ignored.
I have a vast majority of the Games ignored (i show 11 games on the first 10 pages). I use to be able to just find the updates pretty easily by what popped to the first few pages, but now with the requirement of everyone needing to pad replies, it has become much harder to parse out the games that have been updated.

Can the Latest Updates be changed to exclude any you have ignored or fade them out like they do on that F site.

enyur

lost soul
Registered
Lewd
Feb 25, 2023
LC COIN
@sirneversleep

That already possible.
Go to the Games-Subforum, there on the left is a filter with options for last updated games and chosen tags.
You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 1 user

PerfectAwful

Registered
Lewd
Jan 25, 2023
LC COIN
The latest requirements have a potential to backfire if people just review bomb to get their post count up.

Silwith

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
would be nice if this was applied to the latest section.
Agreed, the whole tags-system and all is already in place, so I would think it shouldn't be hard to apply it for the latest section, not sure? The "other" site does make it much easier to navigate the latest updates let the user see just what they want to see.

nobiis

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
It would be great if we could apply filters to the Latest Updates section

kanu93

Registered
Lewd
Jan 27, 2024
LC COIN
Please admins and mods, I beg of you.
I understand the whole situation is really bad and some things have to be done to preserve the site as a whole.
What I'd ask kindly is simply putting a list of games with their names + developer names included. That way, even if they are removed, people can still be aware of what was removed and can actually find them elsewhere.
something like this could be nice, just to be able to go find inaccessible content elsewhere. hard to remember everything there is.

Petrov

Registered
Lewd
Jul 24, 2022
LC COIN
Well, I guess the improvement was to do this ranking thing. And to get the rank I need to post stuff.
And that fine, I am happy to post at the games I like. Kinda sad tho, that I can't post at the games I like, because I cannot see them.
So why not be able to post but not to download, or something like that?

Gamemodz

Registered
Lewd
Jul 14, 2022
LC COIN
normaly i wouldnt venture into the forums but required post count has me looking here and im sorry if its already posted before since i didnt read the comments and wont because i need to make post but there is a feature that is needed in the game section.

we need a tag filter (both include and exclude) as well as an engine filter so we can remove them extra games we have no interest in in the first place.

also the watch option should also include a separate section for notification when updated rather than new post.

foshore

Registered
Lewd
Dec 8, 2023
LC COIN
It would be nice to be able to search for names of games instead of just tags. It's possible on Fuck95 and it makes it a lot more convenient to find something specific.

Reactions: 3 users

lorsk

Registered
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
On another forum, you can directly configure your front/search preferences, there must be a module for this forum. :unsure:

sirneversleep

Registered
Lewd
Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
@sirneversleep

That already possible.
Go to the Games-Subforum, there on the left is a filter with options for last updated games and chosen tags.
That allows you to filter what you do want to see specifically. I'm suggesting the opposite, basically being able to blacklist certain tags or engines rather than searching for a specific tag

sirneversleep

Registered
Lewd
Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
Well, I guess the improvement was to do this ranking thing. And to get the rank I need to post stuff.
And that fine, I am happy to post at the games I like. Kinda sad tho, that I can't post at the games I like, because I cannot see them.
So why not be able to post but not to download, or something like that?
Right like it would be nice if we could at least interact in the threads for the games we are all here to see

sirneversleep

Registered
Lewd
Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
Click profile icon - click blocking settings - ignoring - tags - manually add tags you don't want to see. Will not work with latest updates page though but works with game and sinner section.
Look its a thread about how to improve the site. I think it would be an improvement to be able to include AND exclude specific tags in the search similar to how cuck95 works. I don't want to have to go into my settings every time I wanna search for games, because I don't always want to exclude them, but it would be nice to be able to choose to filter them or not for each individual search

Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom