How to improve lewdcorner (your thoughts)

UnusualGhost

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 30, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
A couple more reaction options would be nice, here are some I like though maybe a poll to see what people want would be best?

You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 1 user

Loliholic

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Could you add the top navigation bar to the bottom as well?
Its kinda annoying to scroll all the way up after posting or checking a notification.

gertbert11

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 16, 2023
LC COIN
Possibility to get more points, for example through reactions or by clicking on certain objects.

Loliholic

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Or just lowering the coin needed to a reasonable amount. I mean, i answered every single post in the discussions forum i could answer without hardcore spamming. Posting in the game area without the devs of the games present is kinda pointless and i'm not a dev so the whole creation area is pretty impossible for me to post anything, the offtopic dont counts and i cant fake schizophrenia to create more introduction topics. The only real discussion topic i can still post is the german one, everythig else was mostly "state your opinion" and such things dont change over night. Even if i wanted to repeat myself and answer all the duplicate topics as well i could never manage to get the remaining 150+ points. At this rate and without more options to gain points i need months to make it to the content i'm here for and i dont think i'm willing to spend this time for nothing useful.

Reactions: 1 users

DarkAres

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
The way the "members online" block is positioned when trying to navigate the forums means that we have to scroll *all* the way down to use the thread filter properly. It wasn't like that just a few days ago and it shouldn't stay that way, it's awful.

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
A way to filter out certain things - like anything RPGmaker or cartoonish looking.

Reactions: 1 users

Loliholic

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Reduce the silly like timeout.
If you read a page with 3 good/helpful posts you need 8! minutes! to like them...thats so far beyond the whole point of the like system, it renders it useless since its much faster to spam "thank you" posts and continue reading the next page.

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

VND

perv
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
When the original post is edited, the quote also edits?
That negates the quote itself.
Can someone of the admin change that?
It is off putting.

Loliholic

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
I see where you come from when the topic of posts get changed or relevant parts get removed, but i tend to edit typos and spelling errors after rereading bigger posts, if meanwhile someone quoted it these quality edits are pointless and i look like an idiot who cant write :p
___

There is an annoying confirmation dialogue when giving a like without java. Bad enough you can only give plain likes since the icon choice is java, but always getting asked if i really like it is stupid, i wouldnt click it if i dont want it ^^

Vulky

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 2, 2023
LC COIN
There should be a forum section for bug reports/feature requests/UI improvements.
For example, I suggest that all links in a post should be of a different colour, now the text is white and the links are white, so you cannot easily detect them. That's a big usability problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

VND

perv
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
There should be a forum section for bug reports/feature requests/UI improvements.
For example, I suggest that all links in a post should be of a different colour, now the text is white and the links are white, so you cannot easily detect them. That's a big usability problem.
second this.

But this thread feels like.

You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

VND

perv
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
If you ignore a forum its content still showed up in new post.

And a bigger bug imo

ya go into you preference and check this off , if you ever "close" a notification you will never see new ones until ticking this

You cannot see new notification if you ever close a read one. That is a big bug...

Tropical101

Prompt Engineer in training
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
Maybe it's just me but it is quite difficult to know whether the thread I am replying to is in the member+ area or public, making it easy to post something out of place. Need to scroll all the way up and check (unless I am missing something obvious).

Could there be some form of color scheme change (or some other indicator visible even at the bottom of the thread) so it's more clear which section the thread is in?

Reactions: 1 user
U

User_103013

Unconfirmed
I don't know if this has been mentioned but an image slider/gallery when scrolling through all games would be good. It's a time waster having to click into every game to see more images as this often determines whether I'll play or not

Reactions: 2 users

MPAA

Registered
LV

Jul 21, 2023
LC COIN
Filter in Latest Updates page based on type of game - eg: Renpy/unity/DAZ/HTML etc

Back
Top Bottom