How long did it take you to earn Members+ or VIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliyagames

Registered
Lewd
Dec 17, 2022
LC COIN
ive been passively earning coins for a while cause im not in a rush i had probably played all the games in the games + before the LC coin change to thier current updates so the LC coin update actually helps me not checkign for udpates like every day

IncestSexual

== a Cute Little Loli a Day Keeps the Feds Away ==
JRUploader
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
3 days to get member+
Twice more for VIP

bulliedhealer

Master Cunnysmith
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I said this somewhere else but it only took me a few days. I registered back in 2022 in a fever looking for a specific game and then forgot about this place entirely until just a few days ago.

I came back day before discount started with 0 LC to my name (I checked because I had just learned of the members+ section because I was looking for something again) and was able to buy members+ before discount ended.
So about 19-0 days after this post, discount was at 35% and I was able to pick up P2 after selling my M+. (spoiler alert I am broke now, but the bank will fix that for me in due time)

Just a reminder to all of you out there, you technically only need the highest rank you can purchase/get, as it grants all the perms below it.

echizen128

Registered
Mar 14, 2023
LC COIN
I'm telling myself I can be patient and there will be a load of updates waiting for me when I can finally afford it, but that's looking like 6 months from now.

bulliedhealer

Master Cunnysmith
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I'm telling myself I can be patient and there will be a load of updates waiting for me when I can finally afford it, but that's looking like 6 months from now.
You can do it! Just post a few times a day and you will be ok!

Reactions: 1 user

Superbtelevision

Registered
Lewd
Sep 1, 2023
LC COIN
And, if you don't mind me asking, once you get enough coins how do you get access to it? Thank you all and excuse my ignorance.

DocD

Registered
Lewd
Sep 17, 2023
LC COIN
If you´ve got the time, you could probably do it in a day or two. I don´t so, I´m still not there.

Earlybird

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Assuming everything stays the same price and I do literally nothing but collect interest I can purchase all ranks on a discount in around 96 days.

• Wow

duckydoodoo

Registered
Jun 6, 2024
LC COIN
its easy if you create a thread or one of the first to comment, as all the reactions are given at the beginning but with the time delay between giving out reactions, everyone who comes later gets nada. and since everyone is just hopping on these threads to grab a point or give a point, no one is really reading what anyone has to say after the first few posts. think someone mentioned the whole point system is alike to sandbox grinding. luckily for me I actually like the forum threads and get my games elsewhere, so whether or not i ever get points isnt important. Then again, on other forums since no one is posting for points, the thread comments are usually funnier and more engaging, since they are posting cause they have something the want to say.

maybe ill start a thread just to see my points go up real quick with minimum effort as those who give out love spam op with reactions. another day though, desert stalker is out and i was too busy to play last night. I've got long overdue business with the queen!

• Thinking

Noneless

Silly little lesbian
Registered
Lewd
Jun 11, 2024
LC COIN

6 months for the Member+ thingy or I am mistake?

Bc if its the case, maybe you dont post enough, or dont post think people like.
I have 2 or 3 days in LC and I am even able to get the Prestige2 stuff, and all I do is interact with people

mrrapturous

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
If you donate, how long do the 'thank you' credits usually take to be added to your account?

I feel like 160 seconds between reactions is really unnatural. I fully understand wanting to restrict the point gain, but I definitely find a post I genuinely want to give credit to more than once every 3-ish minutes. I'm guessing they couldn't just have it only trigger LC coins every 3 minutes instead of actually restricting giving reactions.

• Thinking

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
its easy if you create a thread or one of the first to comment, as all the reactions are given at the beginning but with the time delay between giving out reactions, everyone who comes later gets nada. and since everyone is just hopping on these threads to grab a point or give a point, no one is really reading what anyone has to say after the first few posts. think someone mentioned the whole point system is alike to sandbox grinding. luckily for me I actually like the forum threads and get my games elsewhere, so whether or not i ever get points isnt important. Then again, on other forums since no one is posting for points, the thread comments are usually funnier and more engaging, since they are posting cause they have something the want to say.

maybe ill start a thread just to see my points go up real quick with minimum effort as those who give out love spam op with reactions. another day though, desert stalker is out and i was too busy to play last night. I've got long overdue business with the queen!
Don't bother with creating threads, it's only 2 more coins then a post and you won't get any more coins from posting in it.
All you risk is this:
Spam Prevention: Creating threads solely for "coin farming" will result in a penalty of losing 100 coins and thread deletion. We encourage genuine, uplifting engagement within our community.
These help:
Credit System for purchasing Members+
The Coin-Hustlers University

If you donate, how long do the 'thank you' credits usually take to be added to your account?

I feel like 160 seconds between reactions is really unnatural. I fully understand wanting to restrict the point gain, but I definitely find a post I genuinely want to give credit to more than once every 3-ish minutes. I'm guessing they couldn't just have it only trigger LC coins every 3 minutes instead of actually restricting giving reactions.
You have to contact Kavinsky and than wait, depending on the time zone it may take some hours, because he may be asleep.

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
LC COIN
Still working on it.
Honestly, if you want coins quickly you can go to the Anti-Social & Lurker Hang Out Spot thread, in that thread just following the conversations and using memes related to what is being talked about you get LC very quickly with the reactions, in the first few For 24 hours you participate seriously, you earn more than 1000 LC, even passively it is easy to earn 100 LC daily, it is easier than talking in random threads or games.

grinty

Registered
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
Hi All, I was just wondering if it takes a long time to get the credits and how long it's taken everyone? I am using this post both to get everyone's experience and the time it's taken, but also using it as a way of engaging and building them up.
Still not a member and it seems to be receding further into the distance...

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
LC COIN
Still not a member and it seems to be receding further into the distance...
Nah, it's easy, it's just a matter of being consistent and choosing well where to grow LC, it takes a short time to get the necessary LC and if you catch a sale day it takes much less time.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom