How long did it take you to earn Members+ or VIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikomascado

Registered
Lewd
Jan 30, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Two to three days. I was lucky to start fhe grind while there was a discount at the shop.

Reactions: 1 user

4rcan1st

The traveler has come
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
does this system fulfil it's intended purpose? also.. what was that purpose? :D
was it just revenue farming or something more?
it's a way to gatekeep spam account from reporting random stuff and giving trouble to the site. You can't report that which you can't see. for each account you would have to grind the LC for each level, and, if you are spamming to do it, you will most likely be noticed and banned before you can do harm.
Also, it encourages engagement in the forum, because the more you interact with others the easier it is to get LC.

For example, I made my account in april, but my first message is from the 30 of may, and that's how I found out LC existed.

So I would say, yeah, it works.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You must be registered to see attachments

not even there anymore. lol
I paid it back, but besides that the content of the bank isn't even shown there, only the wallet.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
That must've been a sad day :(
Not really. Like I wrote, we did glitch testing on purpose. Obviously I was going to revert everything we did.
I reported it before we tested it and updated the report after we made sure there is something wrong.

magicace

Registered
Lewd
Nov 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Not really. Like I wrote, we did glitch testing on purpose. Obviously I was going to revert everything we did.
I reported it before we tested it and updated the report after we made sure there is something wrong.
Haha sorry, was just making a smarmy joke. Giving up all those coins sounds awful. My sarcasm doesn't always translate well when typing things out online ;)

Reactions: 1 users

jimjimbob

Registered
Oct 15, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
it's a way to gatekeep spam account from reporting random stuff and giving trouble to the site. You can't report that which you can't see. for each account you would have to grind the LC for each level, and, if you are spamming to do it, you will most likely be noticed and banned before you can do harm.
Also, it encourages engagement in the forum, because the more you interact with others the easier it is to get LC.

For example, I made my account in april, but my first message is from the 30 of may, and that's how I found out LC existed.

So I would say, yeah, it works.
ah okay, thanks, I guess that makes sense. I'd have thought it must impact the quality of the engagement though, but I suppose it also encourages many to contribute that likely never would have done otherwise

titosixtynine

Registered
Lewd
Jul 15, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
still slowly grinding away whenever I can. doesn't help that I am introverted.
I feel your pain. Every time I write something out into a textbox, I just start thinking, "I have nothing valuable to contribute here..." It's a race against time to submit anything before I get too self-conscious and just delete it.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I feel your pain. Every time I write something out into a textbox, I just start thinking, "I have nothing valuable to contribute here..." It's a race against time to submit anything before I get too self-conscious and just delete it.
It takes some time, but after a few meaningless seeming posts you'll notice that it won't be as bad as it seems.
The biggest hurdle is to jump over ones own shadow and just hit "post reply".
Nobody will judge you, nobody will punish you. There will even be a very high chance that nobody will care or even notice it.

Remember: even if it appears that your contribution does not add anything of value, it is your own opinion, and that in itself is of value. :giggle:

titosixtynine

Registered
Lewd
Jul 15, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
It takes some time, but after a few meaningless seeming posts you'll notice that it won't be as bad as it seems.
The biggest hurdle is to jump over ones own shadow and just hit "post reply".
Nobody will judge you, nobody will punish you. There will even be a very high chance that nobody will care or even notice it.

Remember: even if it appears that your contribution does not add anything of value, it is your own opinion, and that in itself is of value. :giggle:
Thanks for the kind words.:) In RL or online, I'm very much a quiet observer. I know there's a bunch of cool people here to interact with, though, so I'll just have to find the right threads to try to get chatty. :sneaky:

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Thanks for the kind words.:) In RL or online, I'm very much a quiet observer. I know there's a bunch of cool people here to interact with, though, so I'll just have to find the right threads to try to get chatty. :sneaky:
To be honest, it's not as easy as it was a month ago. As the Members+ requirements started LC was filled with many threads (granted, most of them were just stupid grind-grind threads) and it was easier to find a quick and short chat. But to reduce the spam those threads are mostly gone or merged into a big super thread.

Even if you won't find a chat to participate, you can seek out one of the many question/poll threads and state your opinion. Dare to resurrect some older threads by posting in them. If they pop up again, other members will also be more inclined to post in them. This way you would be helping others who are struggling making posts. ;)

odspyykt

Registered
Lewd
Sep 30, 2023
Threads
LC COIN

Same here. But trying to share some useful advice, showing some appreciation, or even an attempt at wit/humor should be good enough. Bonus points if you nail all three. I unexpectedly get likes weeks after posting something. As long as you try in earnest, that's all that matters. Worst case scenario is you get some negative points and life goes on. I've been nailed a few times already. You can't please everyone. :ROFLMAO:

You must be registered to see attachments
Gambarre! Do your best!

You must be registered to see media

neonbadger

Registered
Lewd
Jul 10, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Took a week or two... Had to be pretty active with updating the lc startpage, looking for latest replied threads and new threads and replying where possible...

DeadlySquirrel

Registered
Lewd
Jan 22, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Took a couple of months. I wasn't posting constantly or spamming or anything. Just replying on threads that were interesting and started a thread that got a bit of activity. But wasn't in a rush. Luckily there was a discount recently too that meant I got to members+ sooner. (Extra daily interest % helped too!)

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Both can be easily achieved in 1 day.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Jul 11, 2024.

Tenebreaux

Registered
Lewd
Feb 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I joined in Feb last year but didn't make my first forum post until five days ago. I have about 450 LC in the bank, should make + by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom