How long did it take you to earn Members+ or VIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhnd

Registered
Lewd
Mar 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
i haven't gotten members+ yet, but i'm close to it, if you interact fairly regularly and use the bank to get the 2% daily investment it shouldn't take you that long, i'm taking my time cause i barely interact with anything lol, maybe 2 or 3 messages a day :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

partymanimal

Registered
Oct 3, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Im a lurker too so this will take a while to get 750. What is this bank you speak of and how do i use it. please and thank you

BeowulfKnight

------Flat is Justice!-----
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Im a lurker too so this will take a while to get 750. What is this bank you speak of and how do i use it. please and thank you
You must be registered to see attachments

Just throw your coins in it and every 24 hours click the collect button that appears by the Daily interest area.

Reactions: 1 user

chimcham123

Registered
Lewd
Feb 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Wow. Its crazy to see a number like that! I cant wait to have a bank like that one day!

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

ivarelf

Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
i haven't gotten members+ yet, but i'm close to it, if you interact fairly regularly and use the bank to get the 2% daily investment it shouldn't take you that long, i'm taking my time cause i barely interact with anything lol, maybe 2 or 3 messages a day :ROFLMAO:
I'm getting there too. If there were another discount I'd have enough, but without it I guess another week or so with a slow crawl.

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Let's say I got an achievement where the description warns of waiting that you haven't achieved it in a day XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom