How long did it take you to earn Members+ or VIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

User_107671

Unconfirmed
Doesnt seem to be too bad, its more dependent on how much time you're willing to put into being active here. I joined yesterday and I have a good amount so far.

Reactions: 1 user

1eyed1

Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Got it back when it was cheap, now I'm back to not having it again. Was working on grinding it at first under the rules of posts and likes and then the coins came in
To be fair "when it was cheap" the amount of points you got was lesser too so in reality it is pretty much the same price as it was back then.

Coretherius

Registered
Lewd
Aug 9, 2023
LC COIN
Took me less then two days, mostly hanging out in the Anti-Social thread. I've pretty much gone back to my lurking ways, but still sometimes stick my head out of the cave to let people know I still breath.

Maximmillian

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah same with me, but the amount of points you got from likes and stuff was less too so it kind of evens out.
that's the boring part, i try to answer recommendation's and sometimes the owner of the post doesn't even give a like ... while someone is creating a post crying about the LC and how much is 750 blah blah blah ... and get 10+ likes like nothing ...

NateDawg59

Registered
Lewd
Feb 28, 2024
LC COIN
It took me two days, got it at discount and in the same amount of time I can already afford it again at full price. This stuff ain't hard.

crimx42

Registered
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
About 3 weeks for me, but I'm mostly a chill poster

seronis

Registered
Oct 11, 2022
LC COIN
while im glad to hear getting access back isnt taking most people too long, i feel I might take a weee tiny bit longer than others
0pttFOT.png

draslimeil

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
while im glad to hear getting access back isnt taking most people too long, i feel I might take a weee tiny bit longer than others
0pttFOT.png
Shame that ended, that might have gotten you out of this hole.

IncestSexual

== a Cute Little Loli a Day Keeps the Feds Away ==
JRUploader
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
2 days and 2 nights in total, I guess. Tbh it's not worth it as people say, there are a lot of VNs and rempys, both galleries / CGs of which you can easily find on random hentai-manga sites. Other games were already uploaded on furry95zon with the latest versions. Though there are a few games you won't find there cuz of their rule7, which is great.
I personally expected more forbidden titles here, hope the collection will grow faster!

FrozenTomato

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Around a day if I recall correctly, between claiming trophies and getting out of my shell and deciding to interact with people.

belube

Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
I think I could do it in a day if I dedicated the whole day to it, but I have things I want to do, so it will probably take me about 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom