How long did it take you to earn Members+ or VIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatguyIII

Registered
Lewd
Mar 12, 2023
LC COIN
on another note, with posting over a couple hours over 2 days, and a lot of anti-social hangout posting with that, I got like 450 I was able to put into the bank system. I need that interest

1eyed1

Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
I was here during the day one drop of coins, it was cheaper then and a lot of people were hanging out and commiserating on the loss of cunny. Only took a couple of hours.

Jubjub

Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2022
LC COIN
I had it but it was taken from me.

1yhf3t.jpg

Celestial-?-Pandas

Just Your Average Weird Panda
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Apr 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
a few weeks if i remember correctly 🤔

Pen15Dan

Registered
Lewd
Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
less than a week, usually just actively posted randomly when I got home. Tried making a few threads, giving out reactions to help others along the way. Just don't think about it.

odisej

Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
I don't like making mindless posts just to be able to collect those 5 LC coins. I got the feeling I'm missing out because a lot of people make exactly posts like that for exactly that reason.
Anyway .. in few hours I'm well over 150 (part of it is in bank) and I pray I will have enough of time to collect enough coins before member+ goes on discount.

hyde231

Noodler
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Feb 11, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
I came out of my shell and participated for one or two weekends in some threads. That got me to members+.

Then I discovered German Pub / Deutscher Kneipentreff which brought me to Prestige 1 / VIP within a week.

Now I'm hooked 🤷‍♂️

Edit: nearly four weeks for VIP. Time is flying and my memory suffers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1 users

slashdash

Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
Only a few days. This place is actually kind of fun to chat once you get into it.

I came out of my shell and participated for one or two weekends in some threads. That got me to members+.

Then I discovered German Pub / Deutscher Kneipentreff which brought me to Prestige 1 / VIP within a week.

Now I'm hooked 🤷‍♂️
Hey thats great! I'm glad you found a community for yourself and are having a good time.

Reactions: 1 users

BrocktonOToole

Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2024
LC COIN
Took me one long afternoon, actually. Just be friendly and comment on a lot of different posts, like posts and just generally contribute and everything comes in pretty quickly.

Reactions: 1 user

FrankTheDuck

Registered
Lewd
Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
Got it back when it was cheap, now I'm back to not having it again. Was working on grinding it at first under the rules of posts and likes and then the coins came in

michala

Registered
Lewd
Apr 21, 2023
LC COIN
i brought it when it was 550 and it took around a week the anti social thread helped alot and im suprised im still posting once in a while it a really nice comunity nothing to be afraid of

ThatguyIII

Registered
Lewd
Mar 12, 2023
LC COIN
I did it in like 2 days, back when it was roughly 350, and recently got enough coins, they're in the bank system cuz eh 1% interest daily isnt bad, in like 4 days of making posts that got reactions in antisocial hangout plus plenty of one off posts to random threads I could input on.

tim

Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2023
LC COIN
There was a technical issue that deleted the whole Members+ rank, and now the mods are trying to give everyone their rank back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom