Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
first of all I want to apologize for my bad English, it is not my native language.


Another thing I want to clarify is that I do not seek to offend any developer or anything, I just want to know what is the worst game you have played and would not recommend it to anyone, either because of the bad story, bad decisions that do not add anything to the story or are not taken into account and ruin your experience playing.
 
But I'm the Bad Guy

Fucking awful.
 
Being a DIK. Being Super. Summer Scent. The Hard Way. Essentially, ANY game, no matter how bad, or how good, that the dev goes to extreme efforts to block mods. As I've said before:

Yes, it's your game.

More importantly, it's MY time...

Disclaimer = Maybe now, the above allows the URM mod. Too late. Don't care.
 
Fallen Doll, which is abandoned.
Wild Life, laggy af
Wicked Island, unplayable lags
 
Any sandbox game. I'll replay a AAA mainstream game... maybe... but not a porn game. VNs and KNs get a pass.
Any game that restarts / remasters everything from chapter 1. Disclaimer = only if I started pre-remaster.
Most games that has "saves not work" more than 3 times (some exceptions here).
 
Loved that game my only pet peeve on it was the use of -kun -san -chan 🤣 whenever i read those after the character's name it makes me feels like a weeb
Yeah I'm not usually fond of weeb games either. But at least in Waifu Academy the Japanese (or pseudo-Japanese) setting is actually relevant to the story, instead of being shoehorned in for no reason.
 
Too many to count, honestly. Sturgeon's Law hits adult games hard. And I'd add a corollary to it- the ratio of crap to good stuff is inversely proportional to the skill floor required to make that stuff. With the number of relatively easy tools out there? Yeah, there's an absolute ocean of sloppily coded Renpy or HTML games filled with shoddy Koikatsu or AI CGs and topped off with a lazy Google Translated writing. Comparatively speaking, the games that are actually worth recommending are rare treasures.
 
If it's porn games, I try to play good ones and don't touch garbage.
If it's normie games, I'd say it's most popular titles out there made for low-taste peasants.

(games mean games, not spam clicking VNs or shit)
Too many to count, honestly. Sturgeon's Law hits adult games hard. And I'd add a corollary to it- the ratio of crap to good stuff is inversely proportional to the skill floor required to make that stuff. With the number of relatively easy tools out there? Yeah, there's an absolute ocean of sloppily coded Renpy or HTML games filled with shoddy Koikatsu or AI CGs and topped off with a lazy Google Translated writing. Comparatively speaking, the games that are actually worth recommending are rare treasures.
Well said! (y) (y) 🍭
 
Being a DIK. Being Super. Summer Scent. The Hard Way. Essentially, ANY game, no matter how bad, or how good, that the dev goes to extreme efforts to block mods. As I've said before:

Yes, it's your game.

More importantly, it's MY time...

Disclaimer = Maybe now, the above allows the URM mod. Too late. Don't care.
This can't be stated enough tbh.
 
I wouldnt recommend any real porn games, they are like watching porn itself so what would be the difference LOL
 
Being a DIK. Being Super. Summer Scent. The Hard Way. Essentially, ANY game, no matter how bad, or how good, that the dev goes to extreme efforts to block mods. As I've said before:

Yes, it's your game.

More importantly, it's MY time...

Disclaimer = Maybe now, the above allows the URM mod. Too late. Don't care.
Truth
 
A.O.A. Academy because it was abandoned on a cliffhanger.
was abandoned at the best time, I never knew the reason why he abandoned it, but I do know that the dev had appeared only to say that the game that was on steam was not the one who had uploaded it.
 
Back
Top Bottom