Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
sfw games, basically any grindy Souls-like game, I hate.

nsfw, anything where you have to do multiple playthroughs to see scenes with all of the girls. I don't do multiple playthroughs for any game, really.
 
Milfy City, it took so long for the final update I lost interest. I didn't even play the final version.
 
Nikke for sure, I've been playing for around a year its the only one I play and for being an f2p player the game has actually been very nice
 
Anyone know the name of that one game where MC has like a brain tumor and decides to go off the deep end? There was like a bear entity that wanted him to do stuff.
 
Demon's Deals. It's a great game and of course I'll play any updates but the story has just become so long I don't think I could handle a full playthrough again. It's a shame too since I'm pretty sure they added a lot of new visuals. Alright now I'm reconsidering...
 
Milfy City, it took so long for the final update I lost interest. I didn't even play the final version.
It's not even the final version, some content was even removed to put into DLC's which still haven't even come out. (And I do mean DLC's, I believe they're trying to split what should have been in the base game into 3 different releases.)
 
Looking at the highest rated page on the zone of 95 F's, Pale Carnations stands out. I can generally appreciate the darker stuff, but it just seemed to be trying too hard to be edgy.
 
the last time i played light of my life which someone else reccomended i remember it being pretty well written
 
A friend bought Terraria for me and I didn't think I would enjoy it. Turned into one of my all time favorites! Had a super fun time progressing through the game.
 
Starlewd Valley. None of the games that have gone by that name have been any good, but that name deserves greatness.
 
Saints Row (2 and 3rd)
Rimworld
Terraria
Necesse
Dig or Die
Starbound
Factorio
SimCity 2013
Cities Skylines
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman 2: Silent assassin
Prototype
Blades of Time
Lollipop Chainsaw

.....many more.....
 
Back
Top Bottom