I guess we had to figure Zone would send over somebody to defend it at some point. Also, let us not forget the trouble 95 has with devs making their own reviews of their own games and with a few getting torn to pieces verbally for doing so. If you don't think a few paragraphs of a review can't be done in 3 minutes with decent detail I don't know what to say. I mean, what are you doing, taking Being a Dik as an example? First, that game has been out for almost 5 years and is still going. So yes, there will be more reviews. And a hell of a lot of them are, you guessed it, 3 sentences. Oh yes, writing a review for a porn game is hardcore serious work that takes sooo much time. Nobody is going to be making "detailed analysis" on games that have been long abandoned (of which the Zone has untold amounts) or get an update every year or so.
Zone is also one of the biggest and oldest of these pirated game forums, so I would hope there are more people talking about the games there. If you don't get what you want here, the Zone is still open and waiting for you.