1/3
2 Years of Service
first of all I want to apologize for my bad English, it is not my native language.
Another thing I want to clarify is that I do not seek to offend any developer or anything, I just want to know what is the worst game you have played and would not recommend it to anyone, either because of the bad story, bad decisions that do not add anything to the story or are not taken into account and ruin your experience playing.
Another thing I want to clarify is that I do not seek to offend any developer or anything, I just want to know what is the worst game you have played and would not recommend it to anyone, either because of the bad story, bad decisions that do not add anything to the story or are not taken into account and ruin your experience playing.