Credit System for purchasing Members+

  • Thread starter Thread starter ErzuzB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 942
  • Views Views 87K
i dont really 100% understand how the system works... i yeah... just be active..right? one day we will get there :P
 
how does the 'reading' activity work? i make progress on all.. only that one stays the same.. though i read a lot on the site
 
Read the threads slower. Read and reply on threads, so you're on the page for some time. I don't know how much, but others have commented that this helps.
This is what got me confused, I felt like i've been going through all sorts of threads and getting nowhere. Thanks!
 
It does suck a bit as a lurking fast reader, but it be what it be 😔

It certainly does make me spend more time to digest what's being written which is the obvious intention of the system lol
 
This thread is outdated right? Should it be unpinned in favor of the new system?
 
This thread is outdated right? Should it be unpinned in favor of the new system?
Well, the general gist of it is still correct. And I will update it soon, since the system hasn't changed in a while.
 
It's usually feels more difficutl for people who don't necessarily comment, post, etc frequently, and are used to being lurkers.
Yeah, that's a hard agree. As someone who has (maybe) posted in a forum like 10 times ever, I'd be lying if I said all the requirements didn't feel insanely daunting.
 
Yeah, that's a hard agree. As someone who has (maybe) posted in a forum like 10 times ever, I'd be lying if I said all the requirements didn't feel insanely daunting.
Yeah had to break out of lurking to get some posts. But even lurking the read score seems to go up pretty slow, I saw earlier in the thread that reading slower helps, how slow are we talking? Like stare at a post for 10+ seconds before scrolling?
 
actually this system not bad it;s pretty fun too rather then straight into ++ stuff and socializing with other ppl too that another plus 1
 
For me it goes a little bit easier step by step. Im also not interacting much on other pages. After reading some Forums, Posts we are all here for the same things, only by different ways.
 
It feels like the rules have changed multiple times, but I can honestly understand the need for as well as the effort taken to make sure everything continues going smoothly.
 
This guide is so freaking helpful, I wish I had seen this sooner! But yeah, I agree with @UhhMMMaaa, not sure if credits=points=Lewdcoins=etc, etc
 
Back
Top Bottom