Credit System for purchasing Members+

  • Thread starter Thread starter ErzuzB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 942
  • Views Views 87K
Yeah I've adjusted to just reading each post with a small wait before scrolling further. Plus posting in threads seems to give it time to increment.
 
Anyone else have their effective score paused? I have met every requirement and noticed that my trust and reading score have just stopped increasing.
 
Yes, slowly down and engaging with the threads is the best thing! It's also more fun that way!


Let me know if that persists.
Yeah, it was only temporary. I made sure to take a little more time browsing and it eventually moved. I appreciate the support, though.
 
How to get the requirements for members+ done quickly ?
You mean the ones apart from the coin costs?
There is no real fast way. Everything comes on it's own, the "trust" won't be explained by the admin and so only the "reading" is very opaque.
For that you need to take your time while browsing threads. The default reading speed of most user is faster than the system recognizes your time spend. So take your time on threads, read slower, react more and maybe reply.
 
You mean the ones apart from the coin costs?
There is no real fast way. Everything comes on it's own, the "trust" won't be explained by the admin and so only the "reading" is very opaque.
For that you need to take your time while browsing threads. The default reading speed of most user is faster than the system recognizes your time spend. So take your time on threads, read slower, react more and maybe reply.
Thank You , I will try reading slowly
 
How much does replying give activity score? Is it vary from how long the post is or do you need to put something on the post to get the maximum value out of it?
 
How much does replying give activity score? Is it vary from how long the post is or do you need to put something on the post to get the maximum value out of it?
A reply is the same as a post or comment, no difference. And the length makes no difference.

If you want to see the point values, read here about it: -> [Site News] - Activity Score System for Members+
 
Thanks for the tips guys. I got all the requirement except activity score which is at 450, which is close. Just need 50 more
 
Interesting system, basically lurking for a year has got me half way there. So, here's hoping I can gather the other half too at some point.
This topic seems helpful, so thanks.
 
I found scrolling back and following the chain sometimes helps.
I already had mem+ from before, but my read score was still a little low. This is what I did to push that up.


Only "wait" for me was the 7 days......no idea why this is really even hard?
I can't say with the new system, under the old system you could get it within a couple days.

Sounds to me like the biggest hurdle is still people just being active.
 
It doesn't really strike me as very difficult necessarily, now that I've read up on it a bit, but as a noob trying to grasp how the place even runs, all the requirements, credits, shop etc. can all be somewhat confusing at first. Can even discourage activity I'd dare to assume.
 
I don't get it, why do we need the coins isn't it just about completing the activity targets?
 
I don't get it, why do we need the coins isn't it just about completing the activity targets?
The coin system was there before those activity targets got implemented and there are more things you can buy with the coins than just Members+.
Also the moment you completed the activity targets you should already have enough coins to buy the rank, so this shouldn't even be an issue.
 
The coin system was there before those activity targets got implemented and there are more things you can buy with the coins than just Members+.
Also the moment you completed the activity targets you should already have enough coins to buy the rank, so this shouldn't even be an issue.
Right, I see how I need the coins now that I completed the targets. I landed with 51 coins though.
 
Back
Top Bottom