1 Month of Service
Heya, just another member here but here's what I've foundHey everyone, I was hoping to get a bit of clarification on how the coin math is currently calculating on the backend after the recent updates, as my transaction log seems to be showing different numbers than the original OP post
Looking closely at my recent wallet history, my standard posts in the public areas are consistently yielding exactly 2 LewdCoins rather than 3, and when another user drops a reaction on my content, my balance updates by 1 LewdCoin instead of 5. Has there been a recent unannounced balance adjustment or scaling tweak to the baseline public area income events since the last major system update?
Additionally, I ran into a quick bug with the profile update trigger. I recently changed my avatar and successfully unlocked the official profile achievement for it, but the one-time injection of LewdCoins didn't credit to my active wallet balance. Is there a manual cache refresh or specific sync delay I need to trigger on my profile page to get the system to process the achievement payout? Appreciate any insights or help from anyone who has tracked the math recently!
- Jack Of Blades
- Replies: 101
- Forum: Site News & Announcements
standard posts in public giving 2LC and getting a reaction giving 1LC is consistent with the latest (latest? or maybe just newer?) documentation of getting LC. As for the 1-time LC for uploading a profile pic, I haven't gotten it either unfortunately (if it's still a thing).
Hope this helps a bit!
