3 Years of Service
Good morning and happy MILFy Monday.
That would be a perfect line to add to your Signature...here for example is the ignore link to my profile
https://lewdcorner.com/members/xxxlunaxxx.253881/ignore
click on it and you see the ignore screen
Today I climbed on a hill
A wet cave was there to fill
I lay on a mound
Of fat by the pound
For the 'hill' was my 'landlady' Jill.
hahaThat would be a perfect line to add to your Signature...Just saying...
Knock Your Light Out... Go Ahead..haha
Couldn't you make it so that you can ignore profiles set to private, just like on Azkosel's Corner? Then you wouldn't need this script and the link.
I think I'll share this with @Jack Of Blades; that would be a good suggestion for improving the forum.
i have created a script for f95 / lewdcorner / azkoselscorner what allowed you that you can ignore members.... its possible to extend this for threads and anything
i was tired to ignore the same members on multiple xenforo forums, therefore i created this
please dont use that for f95 / lewdcorner / ATF / AC / ULMF staff members or moderators...
the maybe can ban you for that
atm it supports only ignore members function, but its also possible to ignore entire threads with different tags and everything
you need tampermonkey addonYou must be registered to see links
add this script...
- xXxLunaxXx
- Replies: 31
- Forum: Tools & Tutorials
wait a second, i already coined it Fungi Monday more than 12 hours ago (so, I win LOL)Good morning and happy MILFy Monday.
you post, you get one coin for posting.Hello my fellow Lurkers! I'm new here trying to figure this coin system out![]()
Please excuse me; I am trying to express my concerns about this matter politely and respectfully, but I honestly don't understand what you mean or why you are saying that. I have simply noticed that when I reply politely and respectfully to some of your comments, those comments disappear. I suspect that you sometimes delete my posts, that is just a guess, not a judgment. Thanks for the conversation and thanks for the reply and I wish you a wonderful day and a nice week,Knock Your Light Out... Go Ahead..
Except MILFy Monday (and the other ones I use) have been on here for months. Over a year I think.wait a second, i already coined it Fungi Monday more than 12 hours ago (so, I win LOL)
people are most active in public & M+Oh, I actually thought about image section of forum too. But was kinda surprised to see public artwork discussion thread with only 10 replies... Is it just because people are mostly active in members+ threads or public discussions tend to be held somewhere else? Like here, for example.
over a year, omg, time for a changeExcept MILFy Monday (and the other ones I use) have been on here for months. Over a year I think.
Thanks for the answer. I'll submit example for review if I'll think about posting something (since there's a place for this. If it's still actual) since I have a hard time with defining stylized characters' age. Not that my opinion would matter anywaypeople are most active in public & M+
lots of good images in both !!
you don't need to get naked to show off your great art
artist unknown
if you donate money, and buy the UwU rank, than is the UwU section also a good optionThanks for the answer. I'll submit example for review if I'll think about posting something (since there's a place for this. If it's still actual) since I have a hard time with defining stylized characters' age. Not that my opinion would matter anyway.
Good to know. My theory is that in my case what caused the ban was attracting too much attention, which made them review my PMs because there were a lot of people asking me for PMs.@ForgeMaster I used your signature to pm 2 more people 2 days ago (same pattern, people wondering where to go in the cohab thread lol) and haven't been banned, + my few posts inYou must be registered to see links. So even if it is risky, maybe just add a warning but it is a good method for now.
I stayed crouched down, watching from a distance, because strange things are happening here and I don't want to get involved. Apparently, Luna isn't well-liked by many people for whatever reason; there might be things I don't know, but for now, I'm just an observer.And ffs, please, ladies and gentlemen, don't go into useless dramas, on f95 it is just tiring, but expected, in here it is saddening
Can't we all be friends : >
I'm not sure I can find a way for donation with sufficient security and anonymity (you could say, that I'm a bit paranoid about my data security in the internet) for peace of my mind and I'm uneducated in terms of crypto stuff (never used it in any way). I'll keep UwU in mind, but for now I think I need to climb into members+ first and leave forum's "antechamber" before I decide next stepsif you donate money, and buy the UwU rank, than is the UwU section also a good option