Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
My signature was there for at least a week, and during those days we interacted multiple times. They could have told me that earlier instead of encouraging me to keep doing it. It's a sudden change of attitude that makes no sense other than an account hijacked by someone from F95 trying to sabotage from within.
sorry, its not my job to tell you that if you get banned for doing something & you continue to tell others to do that something, its wrong.

i thought you were smarter than that + you can turn off siglines in the settings
 
My signature was there for at least a week, and during those days we interacted multiple times. They could have told me that earlier instead of encouraging me to keep doing it. It's a sudden change of attitude that makes no sense other than an account hijacked by someone from F95 trying to sabotage from within.
I'm starting to think her profile really was hacked, too, because she never used phrases like "block me" when talking about ignoring someone.
 
Posts, reactions, and make sure to put everything in the vault :)

Well, got to meet the minimum donation threshold first, but will keep that in mind once I get initial rank and back to 150!

Guess the coins were mostly left unchanged, just lowered amount needed then.
 
I'm starting to think her profile really was hacked, too, because she never used phrases like "block me" when talking about ignoring someone.
Yeah, it's very suspicious. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt because they might end up showing up with an alt account confirming that their account were hijacked, I'll remove them from the ignore list if that turns out to be the case.
 
Same with futatrans and transgender. NTR would make sense if it was one to include both netorare and netorase. Limit of 10 to exclude isn't enough to exclude all I hate even without multiples.
How about Netori? does it have its own tag or is it labelled as cheating?
 
Yeah, it's very suspicious. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt because they might end up showing up with an alt account confirming that their account were hijacked, I'll remove them from the ignore list if that turns out to be the case.
like I said, bring this to the mods attention
 
if you are gay, not gay, kinda gay, lesbian, not lesbian, kinda lesbian, trans, not trans or kinda trans or of any sexual affiliation & of no sexual affiliation react to this post so everyone knows that you are gay, not gay, kinda gay, lesbian, not lesbian, kinda lesbian, trans, not trans or kinda trans or of any other sexual affiliation & of no sexual affiliation.


You must be registered for see images
 
if you are gay, not gay, kinda gay, lesbian, not lesbian, kinda lesbian, trans, not trans or kinda trans or of any sexual affiliation & of no sexual affiliation react to this post so everyone knows that you are gay, not gay, kinda gay, lesbian, not lesbian, kinda lesbian, trans, not trans or kinda trans or of any other sexual affiliation & of no sexual affiliation.


You must be registered for see images
I don't know about the drama but you're definitely hacked lol.
 
I don't know about the drama but you're definitely hacked lol.
Yup, already reported. Although I think they are trying to get the highlrecommend account banned, which is a shame, I hope they can recover the account.
 
I don't know about the drama but you're definitely hacked lol.
take notice that xxxlunaxxx is once again trying to manipulate a situation since i asked the mods (publicly) to add xxxlunaxxx to my ignore list,

but if they can still see my posts & I cant see theirs that will make something for you to check out.
hows that for my account being hacked ??

now ForgeMaster is pissed because in their own words (they use a translator because english is not their frist language) and they didnt understand me no matter how many times i tried to explain it (in english)
now xxxlunaxxx is priming ForgeMaster as if he was a 14 year old junior school girl that got butthurt LOL

you can see one user trying to set it straight but if they (ForgeMaster) doesn't understand english, they don't understand english & there is nothing more i can do in english.

just wondering how xxxlunaxxx is reading my posts if the admin ( @Tripod70 ) put us both on each others ignore list unless they have more than one account ??

so, once again "Tyvenious" hows that for my account being hacked do hacked accounts tag the admin ???
 
Yup, already reported. Although I think they are trying to get the highlrecommend account banned, which is a shame, I hope they can recover the account.
see, i was correct lol

 
its official, its fungi Monday. (somewhere on earth)

show us your fungi or crotch-rot or whatever you call it LOL

the ashtray bolete ( )

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Yup, already reported. Although I think they are trying to get the highlrecommend account banned, which is a shame, I hope they can recover the account.
i hope the delete the ignore luna thread was publicly attacked me

if you are gay, not gay, kinda gay, lesbian, not lesbian, kinda lesbian, trans, not trans or kinda trans or of any sexual affiliation & of no sexual affiliation react to this post so everyone knows that you are gay, not gay, kinda gay, lesbian, not lesbian, kinda lesbian, trans, not trans or kinda trans or of any other sexual affiliation & of no sexual affiliation.


You must be registered for see images
WTF Holy shitt.... ..............................

I'm seriously worried, should I maybe call someone?
 
i hope the delete the ignore luna thread was publicly attacked me
At the time, that seemed a little extreme and unnecessary to me; they could have easily asked a mod and that would have been that, without needing to make a scene or throw a tantrum.
My interpretation was that it was just an attempt to show disdain towards another user, and that's it. That's how I saw it.

Btw, don't reply to their posts, don't feed the troll.
 
Posting just to post
I hate to do it early on in your time here. Welcome to the site! I think you're going to enjoy it here, however, please put more effort into your posts.

You must be registered to see attachments


Low-effort spam posts are against the rules. I did let another post of yours survive, but this one has zero reason to exist.

Don't worry, you're not in trouble or anything, but we do want you to meet the other people in the community and have fun here!


Pro tip: I know it's hard to engage in the threads when you're just starting out. I recommend reading someone else's post and quote reply to their post. When you're just learning to use the forum, it's the easiest way to discuss things with people!
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
At the time, that seemed a little extreme and unnecessary to me; they could have easily asked a mod and that would have been that, without needing to make a scene or throw a tantrum.
My interpretation was that it was just an attempt to show disdain towards another user, and that's it. That's how I saw it.

Btw, don't reply to their posts, don't feed the troll.
She doesn't actually have to; you can simply ignore a member if you have the ignore link, or use my XenForo "Ignore Member" script—it automatically adds an ignore button so you can ignore specific members.

And yes, you're right, if you look at the source code, for example, you'll see that every profile has a member link. Then you just have to append `/ignore` to it, and that's it. Besides, I sent the person an ignore link for my profile; she doesn't need a mod or admin for that.

here for example is the ignore link to my profile

https://lewdcorner.com/members/xxxlunaxxx.253881/ignore

click on it and you see the ignore screen

therefore here thread is really attacking me and unnecessary

and yes you have right with replys to the person , i feed the troll

therefore its better to ignore the person and thats it
 
Hi everyone. I'm new hear and still trying to figure this site out. I heard i belong here.
You do a lot of hearing. If someone said you belong here, you probably do. Welcome!
 
i guess posting here is like a rite of passage if you don't really have anything to post and just wanted to check out some, interesting, games.
whelp i guess that's most of it for now, i'll probably end up posting again later or checking what's up around, if that's what it takes to explore the website on its full glory lol. cheers!
 
i guess posting here is like a rite of passage if you don't really have anything to post and just wanted to check out some, interesting, games.
whelp i guess that's most of it for now, i'll probably end up posting again later or checking what's up around, if that's what it takes to explore the website on its full glory lol. cheers!
Welcome man:D I'm sure everyone on the site has posted here at least once so it definitely is the best first spot to post if theres nothing else interesting going on
 
Back
Top Bottom