Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
if "prayers" really worked this would never have happened

this is way more than devastating, i keep watching the people effected by this & they seem to be in complete shock.
one woman keeps talking about how she'll never be able to pay back her loan for her home when the entire town is gone, families are buried under the mud & no one has a single drop of food or water.

money is not important anymore (unless you are the charitable organization taking 22% administration cost off the top)
I am human enough to admit that I don't know what works or what doesn't.
Prayers help some cope with the pain, does it actually do anything beyond help psychologically? That is not for me to determine.
 
I am human enough to admit that I don't know what works or what doesn't.
Prayers help some cope with the pain, does it actually do anything beyond help psychologically? That is not for me to determine.

It is a matter of faith, the proper questionning and the answer that follows is to be found in everyone's heart
 
if you google “Alternatives to F95.”
LC is first on the list, the admin must have added lots of META TAGS & learned about SEO to get the top listing.
That’s not quite right; when I found Lewdcorner via the 4chan thread, I also tried Googling alternatives to f95, I got results, sure, but Lewdcorner wasn't among them. That’s simply because Google results are personalized... The more you use Google, the more it knows about you and the more tailored it becomes to you. So, if you search for alternatives to f95, the reason Lewdcorner appears at the very top is simply because you use Lewdcorner.

if you ask 50000 users on f95 i am pretty sure, 49000 says to you, i dont never heard of this site
 
I am human enough to admit that I don't know what works or what doesn't.
Prayers help some cope with the pain, does it actually do anything beyond help psychologically? That is not for me to determine.
if a 100 foot high wall of water & boulders were headed my way & i believed in a god, the first thing out of my mouth would be to pray to my god that it never happened (5 seconds later I'd be turned into )
 
This cohabitation thread is a portal that bends numeric time and space : .
You must be registered to see attachments

2019 account lost. Worth it.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
 
the planet's gone fucking crazy !! (global warming caused a hail storm)

my niece is in Italy on a working vacation.

 
I currently have 134,087 lewd coins in my pocket & I don't know what to do with them.

 
here is a before video of one of the border towns that was wiped out & china is saying there are "five official deaths"

 
Any Dokkan players?

I was hyped for the new GDC banners but I got turbo shafted.

1500 stones and only 1 goku to show for it. T_T
 
here is a before video of one of the border towns that was wiped out & china is saying there are "five official deaths"

I mean... This wouldn't be the first time they understated the numbers. Obviously they're trying to avoid an international scandal.
 
Hey quick question about the new shop system: I understand all the activity points categories, no issues there, but how are Lewd Coins earned now? Don't see that covered anywhere for the new system.

Is it basically the same as it was, reaction farming and maybe starting threads, or did it change also?
 
So what are you sexy people doing on this lovely Sunday? I'm going to work on my game, play some Guild Wars 2 and Grandblue Fantasy Relink and do some Fitness Boxing with Hatsune Miku on Switch later in the afternoon (Sunday workout activity since I don't go to the gym during weekends).
 
So what are you sexy people doing on this lovely Sunday? I'm going to work on my game, play some Guild Wars 2 and Grandblue Fantasy Relink and do some Fitness Boxing with Hatsune Miku on Switch later in the afternoon (Sunday workout activity since I don't go to the gym during weekends).

sexy me is about to go drink morning coffee on bar terrace. wish you best of inspiration and motivation 🙏
 
So what are you sexy people doing on this lovely Sunday? I'm going to work on my game, play some Guild Wars 2 and Grandblue Fantasy Relink and do some Fitness Boxing with Hatsune Miku on Switch later in the afternoon (Sunday workout activity since I don't go to the gym during weekends).
For me it's one of those Sundays where I'm just a slug. No cooking, no cleaning, no going out, just ordering food and binging some show.
 
Hey quick question about the new shop system: I understand all the activity points categories, no issues there, but how are Lewd Coins earned now? Don't see that covered anywhere for the new system.

Is it basically the same as it was, reaction farming and maybe starting threads, or did it change also?
Posts, reactions, and make sure to put everything in the vault :)
 
So what are you sexy people doing on this lovely Sunday? I'm going to work on my game, play some Guild Wars 2 and Grandblue Fantasy Relink and do some Fitness Boxing with Hatsune Miku on Switch later in the afternoon (Sunday workout activity since I don't go to the gym during weekends).
Chilling outside, Trying new honey chicken recipe, and brew some coffee B)
 
Chilling outside, Trying new honey chicken recipe, and brew some coffee B)
For me the outside day was yesterday, went out for a bike run around the city, did 30 KMs or so in a bit over 2 hours. Not bad, if I do say so myself :D

Today is more of a indoor activities day for me xD
 
Back
Top Bottom