Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Soft shell or hard shell ? I'm not big on tacos but when i do go for it i always prefer soft shell.
Not that kind of taco - the kind between a woman's legs.
 
Good morning and Taco Tuesday.
hold on a second.....
i coulda swore it was Mushroom Tuesday ?


Chicken of the woods (Laetiporus cincinnatus)


You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
While the situation could encourage to do larger scale "agressive marketing" for LC on a larger scale and find ways to do so, I think this is a bad strategy that could eventually boomrang in LC's face.

I have sent MPs myself to dozens of users who were clearly asking for it, but I would find it unethical and cheap to PM random people, or try to suck up a large amount of people that did not ask for it. The way I came here thanks to your post in the cohab thread is good, because it makes interested people actively ask for it. And I think it makes the retention rate of this exodus wave pretty good also.
Good morning bro, I hope you slept well, because I didn't, the neighbor started making noise early this morning; I think he was cleaning his car with a vacuum cleaner or some shit like that.

Regarding what you mentioned, I agree with you. I only send PMs to people who explicitly request it or express frustration and a need for alternatives. Users who will clearly be happy to receive help.
I wouldn't know how to approach the lurkers even if I tried lol.
Given the functioning of LC, and its much more modest infrastructure, a lot of people who are just lurking and downloading stuff on F95 might not be ready to actively invest time and energy. Also the catalog here is still pretty small in comparison to F95's one, which in the end could make the site more known, but with bad feedback.
I was a dirty lurker on F95; I was barely active in the Black Souls 2 thread, and there weren’t even that many posts, I think I could count them on one hand. I became active once I got here because of the M+ requirements; let’s just say I "learned" how to be active on a forum based on that. Once I cleared M+, I didn’t stop posting because I "got the hang of it," so to speak. I don’t think it’s crazy to imagine that the same thing could happen to more people.
Last of all, and most important, what is the goal of this site on the long run? Become as big as F95 over the time? Prioritize "high value" members, uploaders, creators? If I understood correctly LC was created in the first place as a reaction to rule 7 arbitrary censorship, but that alone, "going against", can't be a strong basis to develop. You need a philosophy of your own, a strong positive idea so you can stay solid in hard times.

I'm not saying LC doesn't have one ofc, I'm just asking because I've been here for less than a week, and while I start to have an idea of the bigger picture in my mind, it's still a bit hazy
I'm not going to speak for Jack because I have the same information as you on this, but my impression is that it's basically “F95, but better in the long run.” If I had to answer the question, I think that's the goal; however, it needs users and a community for that to work, because as I said yesterday in another post:
More users mean more discussion, more content, more games, more threads, more translations, more mods, etc., etc., etc. Overall, more people contributing and bringing life to the forum.
 
LC will inevitably grow and F95 will continue to lose users because that's how censorship works and has worked throughout the history of humanity; people migrate to spaces with greater freedoms.
Might work outside of the internet but sadly on here its all about convenience. Why everyone bitches and whines about censorship on places like reddit or youtube but a sizeable competitor doesnt really exist. If you want the average user to migrate you have to get the power users first. Fewer users who "generate" content for the site means fewer average users overall
 
[...]

I was a dirty lurker on F95; I was barely active in the Black Souls 2 thread, and there weren’t even that many posts, I think I could count them on one hand. I became active once I got here because of the M+ requirements; let’s just say I "learned" how to be active on a forum based on that. Once I cleared M+, I didn’t stop posting because I "got the hang of it," so to speak. I don’t think it’s crazy to imagine that the same thing could happen to more people.[...]

Same here, not that I never tried to be active on F95, but my few attempts were not that successful. More people = more possible interactions, but when a significant number of very active and renowned ones are assholes, it kinda kills the mood and envy to interract and propose stuff

LC proves to be much more welcoming in my point of view, and it is refreshing. Actually it is nice to post stuff and participate in g... huh huh? yes? oh.
You must be registered to see attachments
well never mind i guess i just have to wait till tomorrow for my ascension to the holy loli realm.

It was faster than islam to be honest : >

Well bye bye it was nice meeting you all 🙏


Joke ofc, ye sometimes i can be a funny little mf who makes jokes and stuff. Don't know if people laugh at it but I do, and well that's better than nothing I guess

Might work outside of the internet but sadly on here its all about convenience. Why everyone bitches and whines about censorship on places like reddit or youtube but a sizeable competitor doesnt really exist. If you want the average user to migrate you have to get the power users first. Fewer users who "generate" content for the site means fewer average users overall

This is wh... sorry; this is why I was talking about "high value" members. For me the good aspect of F95 is the quantity over the quality, which makes it unavoidable for now. LC could have a strategy of attracting quality over quantity, which would mean fewer users, but more capable, with the insurance to not see their translations, updates, mods thrown away arbitrarily..

Not that I foresee the future, but with my few knowledges of history, many periods of prohibition/ censorship/ mockery led to an overwhelming boom of said substance / content

And in all the cases it's not a dangerous bet to expect an expansion of h games, I actually think it would be wise to already adopt a clear positionning and strengthen it, as history also showed us there are always groups of interest ready to corrupt flourishing times. And these times shall be much harder for us passionates than this censorship period
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
the lack of understanding of the real world & how "Immediate Infrastructure Collapse" happens these days is the ultimate in the show of ignorance.

I'm just gonna plug my ears & listen to music on youtube

 
Actually it is nice to post stuff and participate in g... huh huh? yes? oh.
You must be registered to see attachments
well never mind i guess i just have to wait till tomorrow for my ascension to the holy loli realm.

It was faster than islam to be honest : >
Lmao, that's why I say reaching M+ is easy. It's just a matter of waiting a week while doing very little. When I reached M+, I barely had a little more than the required 85 LC; 357 is crazy lol.
I barely have 400 invested in the vault, and I've been here for two months.
 
the lack of understanding of the real world & how "Immediate Infrastructure Collapse" happens these days is the ultimate in the show of ignorance.

I'm just gonna plug my ears & listen to music on youtube


I know right? ^^ Still it's not like we were helped in a good way




Lmao, that's why I say reaching M+ is easy. It's just a matter of waiting a week while doing very little. When I reached M+, I barely had a little more than the required 85 LC; 357 is crazy lol.
I barely have 400 invested in the vault, and I've been here for two months.

Ye I put my virtual sociability on ssj3, after knowing loneliness is not something I struggle with, glad to see I am still able to be the socialite type

Thanks again for bringing me here btw ^^
 
for every new user the have 7 days account age please buy the member+ rank here

LC Shop

it costs 85 lewdcoins

@Don Tebjos you are such a user

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
for every new user the have 7 days account age please buy the member+ rank here

LC Shop

it costs 85 lewdcoins

@Don Tebjos you are such a user

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

lol it was still 6 days ago when i last checked this afternoon

/me goes ascending while chanting psalms in latin
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom