3 Years of Service
idk lol, i just come here every few months and post around. maybe i'm built different.How did you even manage to get that many coins without completing the activity points?
idk lol, i just come here every few months and post around. maybe i'm built different.How did you even manage to get that many coins without completing the activity points?
You must be registered to see attachments
What a way to start the day.
I think I started something there. If some of them share the code, word will spread in time, and we will have more traffic around here.
What did you mention to garner that much interest? Pointing out where to find a recently banned game or something?
the fastest way to get all the stuff is reading and writing posts in game threadsHow did you even manage to get that many coins without completing the activity points?
Got it, so like the amount of points you get depends on where you post. thankssss<3the fastest way to get all the stuff is reading and writing posts in game threads
i have written A LOT of posts in order to rise up all requirements quickly
You're sharing the site without getting banned, I know someone here who got a warning from the staff just for typing "LC" so you're a really lucky guy...You must be registered to see attachments
What a way to start the day.
I think I started something there. If some of them share the code, word will spread in time, and we will have more traffic around here.
King Fritz.. how long do you think it will be before you get banned for thisYou must be registered to see attachments
Until they find the thread I guess, and check my DMs. I don't even think I'll get a warning.King Fritz.. how long do you think it will be before you get banned for this
My last account hasn't been banned yet, and I think I shared it with about 20 people.Until they find the thread I guess, and check my DMs. I don't even think I'll get a warning.
I know, but the code is less explicit, you can be "legitimately" banned for typing lewdcorner_com, but not for a bunch of random characters, doing so would only add to their bad reputation.My last account hasn't been banned yet, and I think I shared it with about 20 people.
you can easily bypass the wordfilter , if you write lewdcorner_com that works too...
You must be registered to see attachments
What a way to start the day.
I think I started something there. If some of them share the code, word will spread in time, and we will have more traffic around here.
To me it's about the most disgusting thing imaginable.I don’t think adding futa is necessarily that big of a deal, but when it suddenly comes in the middle of a heartwarming story and they fuck my girl, my dick immediately goes limp. There should definitely be an option in the settings to turn stuff like that off.
LMAO Welcome here broLOL long time no see
ty tyLMAO Welcome here bro
I hope so. You need to farm some activity to get to the good games but it's not really a hassle, anyone can get there in just a week.ty ty
I think we can expect 20+ people coming here pretty soon lol
But isn't every game a "cuck game"? I mean, the MC gets sex, but you physically don't.I don’t think adding futa is necessarily that big of a deal, but when it suddenly comes in the middle of a heartwarming story and they fuck my girl, my dick immediately goes limp. There should definitely be an option in the settings to turn stuff like that off.
True, but I don't think they worry about their reputation; I mean, they ban people for giving a game a bad rating. Then again, I think the site actually gets more famous the more games get banned elsewhere, the more people work for the site (translators, mods, game devs), and the more people get banned without cause, situations like that drove people to share the site out of anger, which is what brought me here... Speaking of which, what's the deal with sites likeI know, but the code is less explicit, you can be "legitimately" banned for typing lewdcorner_com, but not for a bunch of random characters, doing so would only add to their bad reputation.
Also, they can add "lewdcorner_com" to the filter list, but not every bunch of random characters you can encode.
Yeah that's funny. Maybe because they see LC as the direct competitor, the others are more niche, ryuugames isn't even a forum.what's the deal with sites likeYou must be registered to see linksandYou must be registered to see links? I don't think those sites are on the word filter; it's funny, actually, I can share sites like ryuugames.com there however much I want without getting banned.
I think so too; ULMF even bans links to file hosts like stashmyfile.com simply because they are used on LC, and the sister site of F95 also blocks private messages containing links to LC, whether directly or indirectly. Just imagine that: they block private messages entirely just because they don't want that site to be shared. The F95 admins must really hate that site, after all, they’re the same people running ULMF. On June 27, 2026, they even went to the trouble of adding that site to the ULMF word filter, whereas they seem completely indifferent to other sites.Yeah that's funny. Maybe because they see LC as the direct competitor, the others are more niche, ryuugames isn't even a forum.
That makes me wonder one thing. Why Lewdcorner doesn't appear in results when you google for something relevant? F95 does. Of course you can google "Lewdcorner" and it'll be the first result, but I think appearing in search results would help attract more people and make the forum better known.I think so too; ULMF even bans links to file hosts like stashmyfile.com simply because they are used on LC, and the sister site of F95 also blocks private messages containing links to LC, whether directly or indirectly. Just imagine that: they block private messages entirely just because they don't want that site to be shared. The F95 admins must really hate that site, after all, they’re the same people running ULMF. On June 27, 2026, they even went to the trouble of adding that site to the ULMF word filter, whereas they seem completely indifferent to other sites.