Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
for torrents is better that search engine but you need a tor connection you can use or tor browser

Invalid onion site address​

 
its a sport with me, i make sure they ban me along with never being able to get me out of their head lol

You must be registered for see images
Now that I think about it, it's a good technique burning accounts only for posting lewdcorner_com and mock them every time in the process. I would do it if I had the patience.
 
Now that I think about it, it's a good technique burning accounts only for posting lewdcorner_com and mock them every time in the process. I would do it if I had the patience.
its not about patience, its about putting things straight !!

if anything f95zone is not in any way straight
 
It could be related to payment providers; Patreon and similar platforms are now cracking down harder on dangerous pixels, and F95Zone is protected by their R7 rule with payment providers. You can easily pin @Jack Of Blades by just writing the @ symbol and his name. I found LC through a 4chan thread because a guy shared this page, but that thread has disappeared too. Maybe the hate on this page is bigger than anyone thinks. But I think it's only a matter of time before sites like and are added too. Because these sites contain dangerous pixels, F95 does too, but F95 arbitrarily bans the games as a safeguard.
If I remember correctly, F95 had an April Fool joke about forum being acquired by Patreon. Now when I think about it - was it a joke, really? :unsure:
 
for torrents is better that search engine but you need a tor connection you can use or tor browser
still a Invalid onion site address
 
If I remember correctly, F95 had an April Fool joke about forum being acquired by Patreon. Now when I think about it - was it a joke, really? :unsure:
Well, itch.io recommends f95, so it does sound a bit like payment provider support, but I don't know for sure...
 
Well, itch.io recommends f95, so it does sound a bit like payment provider support, but I don't know for sure...
Oh. I think I know what the problem is now... It's basic forum etiquette to avoid spamming multiple posts. Try responding to multiple posts by using the quote function, Luna. If you've already made a post with a reply, edit it and add the new quotes you want to respond to. (y)
 
Oh. I think I know what the problem is now... It's basic forum etiquette to avoid spamming multiple posts. Try responding to multiple posts by using the quote function, Luna. If you've already made a post with a reply, edit it and add the new quotes you want to respond to. (y)
Thanks, yeah, I'll do that. One question: you had a thread where you shared "lewdcorner" on F95 and Lerd0 replied, do you still have the link to that thread?
 
Thanks, yeah, I'll do that. One question: you had a thread where you shared "lewdcorner" on F95 and Lerd0 replied, do you still have the link to that thread?
Of course,

What are you planning? lol
 
Last edited:
Damn looks like a lot of f95 refugees here ever since the purge happened.
That happens every time there's drama on any site, the similar sites get an influx of users.

You must be registered to see attachments


Welcome to the site!
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Good morning and happy Wednesday. It's also International Dog Day. I prefer cats.
 
Questionnnnnn!
What are some incest games that feature a family of sluts, instead of the type where mc has to corrupt them or make them fall in love (which isn't my cup of tea on the love part lol), they women are sluts and do stuff like flash him, go without panties around the house and so on? Idk if that's a specific genre I'm missing, but I don't seem to see much of those around. Direct links would be appreciated, on and off site suggestions are also appreciated. Even non-incest games are appreciated as long as the slut factor is heavy throughout the game. Honestly, even if I get no suggestions back, I still appreciate you guys reading through my absurd post. Thanks a bunch!
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Questionnnnnn!
What are some incest games that feature a family of sluts, instead of the type where mc has to corrupt them or make them fall in love (which isn't my cup of tea on the love part lol), they women are sluts and do stuff like flash him, go without panties around the house and so on? Idk if that's a specific genre I'm missing, but I don't seem to see much of those around. Direct links would be appreciated, on and off site suggestions are also appreciated. Even non-incest games are appreciated as long as the slut factor is heavy throughout the game. Honestly, even if I get no suggestions back, I still appreciate you guys reading through my absurd post. Thanks a bunch!
I'd suggest starting a thread to get some good suggestions, bro
 
Questionnnnnn!
What are some incest games that feature a family of sluts, instead of the type where mc has to corrupt them or make them fall in love (which isn't my cup of tea on the love part lol), they women are sluts and do stuff like flash him, go without panties around the house and so on? Idk if that's a specific genre I'm missing, but I don't seem to see much of those around. Direct links would be appreciated, on and off site suggestions are also appreciated. Even non-incest games are appreciated as long as the slut factor is heavy throughout the game. Honestly, even if I get no suggestions back, I still appreciate you guys reading through my absurd post. Thanks a bunch!
There is a similiar game to the premise called "The Tyrant" it's a pretty old game, NTR exist though.
 
Back
Top Bottom