Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
You must be registered to see attachments

What a way to start the day.

I think I started something there. If some of them share the code, word will spread in time, and we will have more traffic around here.

What did you mention to garner that much interest? Pointing out where to find a recently banned game or something?
 
What did you mention to garner that much interest? Pointing out where to find a recently banned game or something?
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
How did you even manage to get that many coins without completing the activity points?
the fastest way to get all the stuff is reading and writing posts in game threads

i have written A LOT of posts in order to rise up all requirements quickly
 
You must be registered to see attachments

What a way to start the day.

I think I started something there. If some of them share the code, word will spread in time, and we will have more traffic around here.
You're sharing the site without getting banned, I know someone here who got a warning from the staff just for typing "LC" so you're a really lucky guy...
 
King Fritz.. how long do you think it will be before you get banned for this
Until they find the thread I guess, and check my DMs. I don't even think I'll get a warning.
 
Until they find the thread I guess, and check my DMs. I don't even think I'll get a warning.
My last account hasn't been banned yet, and I think I shared it with about 20 people.

you can easily bypass the wordfilter , if you write lewdcorner_com that works too...
 
My last account hasn't been banned yet, and I think I shared it with about 20 people.

you can easily bypass the wordfilter , if you write lewdcorner_com that works too...
I know, but the code is less explicit, you can be "legitimately" banned for typing lewdcorner_com, but not for a bunch of random characters, doing so would only add to their bad reputation.

Also, they can add "lewdcorner_com" to the filter list, but not every bunch of random characters you can encode.
 
I don’t think adding futa is necessarily that big of a deal, but when it suddenly comes in the middle of a heartwarming story and they fuck my girl, my dick immediately goes limp. There should definitely be an option in the settings to turn stuff like that off.
To me it's about the most disgusting thing imaginable.
 
ty ty 🙏

I think we can expect 20+ people coming here pretty soon lol
I hope so. You need to farm some activity to get to the good games but it's not really a hassle, anyone can get there in just a week.
You need 85 LC, every message you post gives you 3, and likes (or reactions) gives you 1. You'll reach the required amount before you know it, and then you'll need to have had the account for a week to purchase the permanent rank (y)
 
I don’t think adding futa is necessarily that big of a deal, but when it suddenly comes in the middle of a heartwarming story and they fuck my girl, my dick immediately goes limp. There should definitely be an option in the settings to turn stuff like that off.
But isn't every game a "cuck game"? I mean, the MC gets sex, but you physically don't.
Nah, but they aren't actually fucking your girl in real life,it's just in the game.
I know, but the code is less explicit, you can be "legitimately" banned for typing lewdcorner_com, but not for a bunch of random characters, doing so would only add to their bad reputation.

Also, they can add "lewdcorner_com" to the filter list, but not every bunch of random characters you can encode.
True, but I don't think they worry about their reputation; I mean, they ban people for giving a game a bad rating. Then again, I think the site actually gets more famous the more games get banned elsewhere, the more people work for the site (translators, mods, game devs), and the more people get banned without cause, situations like that drove people to share the site out of anger, which is what brought me here... Speaking of which, what's the deal with sites like and ? I don't think those sites are on the word filter; it's funny, actually, I can share sites like ryuugames.com there however much I want without getting banned.
 
what's the deal with sites like and ? I don't think those sites are on the word filter; it's funny, actually, I can share sites like ryuugames.com there however much I want without getting banned.
Yeah that's funny. Maybe because they see LC as the direct competitor, the others are more niche, ryuugames isn't even a forum.
 
Yeah that's funny. Maybe because they see LC as the direct competitor, the others are more niche, ryuugames isn't even a forum.
I think so too; ULMF even bans links to file hosts like stashmyfile.com simply because they are used on LC, and the sister site of F95 also blocks private messages containing links to LC, whether directly or indirectly. Just imagine that: they block private messages entirely just because they don't want that site to be shared. The F95 admins must really hate that site, after all, they’re the same people running ULMF. On June 27, 2026, they even went to the trouble of adding that site to the ULMF word filter, whereas they seem completely indifferent to other sites.
 
I think so too; ULMF even bans links to file hosts like stashmyfile.com simply because they are used on LC, and the sister site of F95 also blocks private messages containing links to LC, whether directly or indirectly. Just imagine that: they block private messages entirely just because they don't want that site to be shared. The F95 admins must really hate that site, after all, they’re the same people running ULMF. On June 27, 2026, they even went to the trouble of adding that site to the ULMF word filter, whereas they seem completely indifferent to other sites.
That makes me wonder one thing. Why Lewdcorner doesn't appear in results when you google for something relevant? F95 does. Of course you can google "Lewdcorner" and it'll be the first result, but I think appearing in search results would help attract more people and make the forum better known.

I would like to ask Jack of Blades about it but I don't know how to @ someone here.
 
Back
Top Bottom