Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
It's time to start yapping nonsense for that + badge my friend
the alternative is get stuck with f95 LOL
the mods there delete everything & talking freely is illegal unless its sanctioned by the totalitarian f95ernment.
 
if you want to invite people from other sites to lewdcorner just DM them this image
but make sure to make your own image & not use the same one over & over (or you'll get busted)
ForgeMaster has proven themselves to not be a credible source of quality information (you've been warned)


You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
ty ty 🙏

I think we can expect 20+ people coming here pretty soon lol
Thanks for the pm lol
Turn out I hadn't known about this place yet. Time to look for stuff that went missing over there...
But it's not bad to keep an open ear over there. PMs are absolutely not private, hope you can keep your account.
I haven't seen any other repercussions than my posts being deleted - so far, I wasn't banned for talking about deleted games.
 
you can print out the pages of game threads you follow to a pdf file, that way "when you get banned"
just unplug your modem (gets you a new IP) make a new disposable email, make a new account & click the links in your printed game thread pdf to get all the games you are watching back

I'm on my 40th, maybe 50th account, ask the mods how many times I've posted publicly telling them to swallow a big load of cum from a cows cock LOL
 
Last edited:
you can print out the pages of game threads you follow to a pdf file, that way "when you get banned"
just unplug your modem (gets you a new IP) make a new disposable email, make a new account & click the links in your printed game thread pdf to get all the games you are watching back

I'm on my 40th, maybe 50th account, ask the mods how many times I've posted publicly telling to swallow the load of cum from a cows cock LOL
True unless it's invitation-only, they can't do much about ban evasion. It's just a minor inconvenience to make another account.
The image is a good idea if they are searching pms for keywords.
 
you can print out the pages of game threads you follow to a pdf file
I have my games in a spreadsheet lol
But for another reason: sometimes I would find threads about games I didn't remember playing, so at some point I started taking notes on them with ratings, notes, language, genre, tags, etc.
As of today, the list has over 100 games (not counting those prior to the existence of the list), and 400 pending.

I plan to share the file someday so the community can contribute.
 
That makes me wonder one thing. Why Lewdcorner doesn't appear in results when you google for something relevant? F95 does. Of course you can google "Lewdcorner" and it'll be the first result, but I think appearing in search results would help attract more people and make the forum better known.

I would like to ask Jack of Blades about it but I don't know how to @ someone here.
I mean I found this site by searching for the latest version of a game I couldn't find anywhere else. It wasn't the first result but it was certainly there.
 
I mean I found this site by searching for the latest version of a game I couldn't find anywhere else. It wasn't the first result but it was certainly there.
Oh nice! That's good to know, thanks for letting me know.
 
True unless it's invitation-only, they can't do much about ban evasion. It's just a minor inconvenience to make another account.
The image is a good idea if they are searching pms for keywords.
what are you talking about ?
 
You must be registered to see attachments

I guess I dodged the bullet.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I don't know how many accounts I've had banned from Fuck95. Mods there are fucking Nazis.
 
That makes me wonder one thing. Why Lewdcorner doesn't appear in results when you google for something relevant? F95 does. Of course you can google "Lewdcorner" and it'll be the first result, but I think appearing in search results would help attract more people and make the forum better known.

I would like to ask Jack of Blades about it but I don't know how to @ someone here.
It could be related to payment providers; Patreon and similar platforms are now cracking down harder on dangerous pixels, and F95Zone is protected by their R7 rule with payment providers. You can easily pin @Jack Of Blades by just writing the @ symbol and his name. I found LC through a 4chan thread because a guy shared this page, but that thread has disappeared too. Maybe the hate on this page is bigger than anyone thinks. But I think it's only a matter of time before sites like and are added too. Because these sites contain dangerous pixels, F95 does too, but F95 arbitrarily bans the games as a safeguard.
 
Did a lazy (very lazy) search with "h games" in google, found pretty much any another site, but not this one : .

Feels like a new era is coming with the increase in censorship all over the internet, I feel like h games are going to become more popular pretty soon when I see the increased efforts about censorship and all
 
Did a lazy (very lazy) search with "h games" in google, found pretty much any another site, but not this one : .

Feels like a new era is coming with the increase in censorship all over the internet, I feel like h games are going to become more popular pretty soon when I see the increased efforts about censorship and all
Yandex.com is good for finding pirated stuff since they are Russian and don't care, but the results can be really outdated from them.
 
Did a lazy (very lazy) search with "h games" in google, found pretty much any another site, but not this one : .

Feels like a new era is coming with the increase in censorship all over the internet, I feel like h games are going to become more popular pretty soon when I see the increased efforts about censorship and all
Yes, was almost deleted from GitHub; it’s a project that uses Bitcoin addresses as websites, thereby offering a decentralized network, a so-called uncensored internet. The developer faced such intense attacks that he had to abandon the project on GitHub and continue it elsewhere under different accounts, names, and guises; things even reached the point where a decentralized version of GitHub now exists on ZeroNet... Politicians themselves have publicly stated that the internet cannot be controlled like media, and yes, it is about censorship and control on a global scale... I mean, they want to introduce age verification for NSFW websites; that is, incidentally, the reason why LC is moving to Switzerland... But if age verification ever comes to f95, the site will be completely dead... that’s when people will start looking for alternatives where that isn't the case.
 
Yandex.com is good for finding pirated stuff since they are Russian and don't care, but the results can be really outdated from them.
for torrents is better that search engine but you need a tor connection you can use or tor browser
 
Yandex.com is good for finding pirated stuff since they are Russian and don't care, but the results can be really outdated from them.
Yep, I had never heard of this site before some rare mentions of "LC" on F95. Going off what some have posted over the last few pages, I guess I should double check to see if those posts were deleted already. Anyway, Yandex was how I was able to fumble my way here. And yeah, Russia does not GAF when it comes to piracy. I'm sure most of everyone here has heard of csrinru.
 
Yes, was almost deleted from GitHub; it’s a project that uses Bitcoin addresses as websites, thereby offering a decentralized network, a so-called uncensored internet. The developer faced such intense attacks that he had to abandon the project on GitHub and continue it elsewhere under different accounts, names, and guises; things even reached the point where a decentralized version of GitHub now exists on ZeroNet... Politicians themselves have publicly stated that the internet cannot be controlled like media, and yes, it is about censorship and control on a global scale... I mean, they want to introduce age verification for NSFW websites; that is, incidentally, the reason why LC is moving to Switzerland... But if age verification ever comes to f95, the site will be completely dead... that’s when people will start looking for alternatives where that isn't the case.

Very interesting; never heard of it

Still I'm not surprised nor worried, there are way too many talented and determined people out there doing their thing. Law enforcements and censorships oh these past few years look pretty deperate in comparison - I might be wrong but it's how I foresee it for now

Yep, I had never heard of this site before some rare mentions of "LC" on F95. Going off what some have posted over the last few pages, I guess I should double check to see if those posts were deleted already. Anyway, Yandex was how I was able to fumble my way here. And yeah, Russia does not GAF when it comes to piracy. I'm sure most of everyone here has heard of csrinru.

Back in the 90's they traded warships against pepsi. Of course they don't give a fuck : x
 
I don't know how many accounts I've had banned from Fuck95. Mods there are fucking Nazis.
its a sport with me, i make sure they ban me along with never being able to get me out of their head lol

You must be registered for see images
 
Back
Top Bottom