WTF happened with Discord?

DingFriesRDone

Registered
Lewd
Jun 10, 2022
LC COIN
I got an email stating my account was suspended just for being on the various loli game servers. When did mere association become a TOS violation?!

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
I got an email stating my account was suspended just for being on the various loli game servers. When did mere association become a TOS violation?!
honestly i have no idea, kinda sounds like someone may have reported you though could be wrong.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
But I never posted any images just talked about the games. ?‍♂️
yea sounds like some white knight fag going around reporting people
if you think it was a mistake you can contact discord about it on their website. "i think"

Reactions: 1 user

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
LC COIN
Are you sure it was from Discord, and not a scam? It makes no sense to ban a user, without banning the site or sites that caused you to be banned. I would like to know what sites Discord has banned you from.

DingFriesRDone

Registered
Lewd
Jun 10, 2022
LC COIN
I got an email from @ShinyDevon on pixiv that their Discord account was shut down and a lot of others are as well. Looks like someone is white knighting here.
It's more than that as I'm just a regular person that was on the servers and got my account shut down. I never made content, post pictures, or managed a site.

U

User_35004

Unconfirmed
Discord and everywhere else: erosion of freedom

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom