E edgat Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Dec 30, 2022 Messages 150 LewdCoins ⚡3 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 3 Years of Service Mar 21, 2026 #61 Jack Of Blades said: im playing with the name lol probably gonna do discorner Click to expand... Yeah, that help to convince friends to join.
Jack Of Blades said: im playing with the name lol probably gonna do discorner Click to expand... Yeah, that help to convince friends to join.
SammyJ27 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered zoidberg Joined Jan 16, 2026 Messages 191 LewdCoins ⚡1,410 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 8 Months of Service Mar 21, 2026 #62 I abandoned discord years ago. The whole operation reeks of data gathering by intelligence agencies.
stickyickyvick Lewd Registered Joined Mar 22, 2026 Messages 64 LewdCoins ⚡418 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 6 Months of Service Mar 25, 2026 #63 keep up the amazing work! Attachments You must be registered for see attachments list
bebop810 Lewd Registered Joined Mar 24, 2026 Messages 51 LewdCoins ⚡726 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 6 Months of Service Mar 25, 2026 #64 Sad to see discord come to this JJax27 said: I abandoned discord years ago. The whole operation reeks of data gathering by intelligence agencies. Click to expand... Everything is a data gathering operation nowadays
Sad to see discord come to this JJax27 said: I abandoned discord years ago. The whole operation reeks of data gathering by intelligence agencies. Click to expand... Everything is a data gathering operation nowadays
U ubikk Lewd Registered Joined Apr 25, 2026 Messages 42 LewdCoins ⚡243 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 5 Months of Service Apr 25, 2026 #65 bebop810 said: Sad to see discord come to this Everything is a data gathering operation nowadays Click to expand... yea I agree
bebop810 said: Sad to see discord come to this Everything is a data gathering operation nowadays Click to expand... yea I agree
MattShizzle Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Apr 25, 2023 Messages 5,878 LewdCoins ⚡30,154,973 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 3 Years of Service Apr 26, 2026 #66 Discord banned me a couple months back when I got hacked there.